Bill Hughes -- You are part of the problem, you can be the solution

Old August 22nd 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland

Default Bill Hughes -- You are part of the problem, you can be the solution

Bill,
I personally enjoy most of your participation in the group, b ut you get
into these giant ****ing battles with an idiot that is a zillions rungs on
the ladder below you. You continue to lower yourself to the lowest common
demoninator, and I am growing weary. You really need to learn how to
killfile this idiot so that you do not see his moronic posts. Of course, he
smiply morphs and sprouts a new name for you to killfile. So, if you would
reply to the original poster and throw out your two cents, most of us would
appreciate it. But, then you have to simply bite your lip and ignore any
response to your response, maybe then the guy that keeps dragging you down
will go away.

Take it for what it's worth. Move on. Be the bigger man. Pick your cliche,
but for God's sake ignore the idiot, before we all get your high powered
rifles and go sit in a clock tower picking off innocent shool children.
Seriously dude, you're driving me to drink.

Old August 22nd 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2260_]

Believe me Jeff, as soon as I would give up and let them post anything
the wanted, they would turn on you or Mike or whomever tried to save this
group. In the meantime I will fight fire with fire, and bet them at their
own game. If you and a couple of responsible patterns would report their
headers they would be gone in a couple of weeks.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 22nd 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Believe me Jeff, as soon as I would give up and let them post anything
> the wanted,

Yes, God forbid we should have the same freedom of speech you enjoy as
outlined in the Constitution you're always blubbering about, or anything
like that.

But guess what? We can post anything we want; there's no 'letting'
involved, Billy-Boi.

>they would turn on you or Mike or whomever tried to save this
> group.

Ooh, another lie from Slick Billie. What a surprise.

You're the problem, Bill, and if you were half the man you think you
are, you'd do what all the clued-in people have already done, which is
killfile your detractors. The fact that you won't just proves what a
gigantic kook you are, and why you deserve the abuse you get.

>In the meantime I will fight fire with fire,

Like that works in real life.

>and bet them at their
> own game.

If it's wrong for your detractors to do it, why is it right for you to
do it? Look, another hard question dodged by Cowardly Bill!

>If you and a couple of responsible patterns

??? What kind of drugs are you taking, Bill?

>would report their
> headers they would be gone in a couple of weeks.

From an unmoderated group? You wish, but only because you're a big
baby who can't stand the heat in the kitchen.

Old August 22nd 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2273_]

You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chihuahua, with its
senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. Not man enough to
even sign your statement as any man would. YOU ARE A COWARD! Crawl back in
your hole, like the rest of you low life queer, losers!
Oh, and thanks for the ammunition to send abuse at COX and Teranews
block you and other low lifes that use databasix. :-) You've given me reason
to devote my energies to persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from
databasix, I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
I didn't think cowards like you could comprehend the cliché fight fire
with fire. It's a term used by heroes for removing the energy from you
faggot cowards.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 22nd 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Claude Horribly

Wonderful reply to that award-winning bit of textual bootlicking, Billie.

> Believe me

Anyone who would is even more trapped outside of reality than you are.

Or maybe just blitheringly stupid.

> Jeff, as soon as I would give up and let them post anything
> the wanted, they would turn on you or Mike or whomever tried to save this
> group. In the meantime I will fight fire with fire, and bet them at their
> own game. If you and a couple of responsible patterns would report their
> headers they would be gone in a couple of weeks.

Nope.

Doesn't work like that. There would be no reason to 'turn on' anyone, that
is something only your type would do. There is no-one to 'turn on.'

You are the problem, no-one else.

And no, you certainly don't want to 'fight fire with fire'. You just like
playing with it.

And you'll have a hearty -- but disgusting -- laugh as this froup goes
down in flames. You want to be the Last Man Standing because you think
that it proves something.

Well, it does.

It proves you are the asshole that everyone thinks you are.

I hope nobody in RAMJ+W is so naive as to still believe anything you say.

Poor Cooyon.

Poor froup.

Old August 22nd 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

No Bill, you are 100% WRONG!

There is absolutely Nothing 'I' can do to stop an asshole like you from
destroying this group.

You have a terranews account that can't be pulled because of 'Your'
Bull****, same as your entourage.

There is absolutely NO WAY to stop You or them.

Only 'YOU' can stop the abuse of this group.

Mike

Old August 22nd 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Peter Stolz[_2_]

STOP IT, BILL, STOP IT!!!!!!!! God, I have been lurking and contributing
a little in this group for a long time, and as time goes on, I'm coming
back less and less. (In fact, I just bought a Land Rover Defender
90--don't give yourself any credit though, it wasn't because of you.)
Jeff is spot on in his post. Just knock it off. Your trying to run in
mud with swim fins on. Have you really gotten ANY farther in stopping
this guy from doing ANYTHING? NO, it's just gotten worse, and YOU are
the reason, not him.

Old August 22nd 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
c[_1_]

Amen to both you and Mike.

Those guys rattled Bill's chain and he bit like a fish that hasn't eaten
in weeks. Best thing to do is just KF him and move on. I know it doesn't
help the situation when newcomers see all the bull****, but the valid
info that Bill does post isn't worth weeding through all the pond scum
he posts on most occasions.

Chris

Old August 22nd 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Peter Stolz[_2_]

Absolutely agree. They're both way more of a pain in the ass than
they're worth. KF'd but still a pain. And it's just as frustrating to
see somebody like that who can't control himself for his and everybody's
own good. He just keeps dumping this crap on everybody with delusion
that we all appreciate it. I'm pretty sure the ONLY one who does is the
other moron. But...it won't ever stop because they both actually enjoy
the conflict and the attention they get from it...perverse though it be.
Meanwhile, the group suffers.

Old August 22nd 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
c[_1_]

I don't know if I misread you, or you misread me, but I was not implying
that Mike is a problem. I find his posts informative. I was agreeing
with both you and him. Just wanted to make that clear.

Chris