I'm outta here

Old November 7th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

Default I'm outta here

That's the thing, he will have considered it a victory but all that will be
left is him and his "posse."

. 184...

Old November 7th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

I recommend we all gravitate to ramjaw.org.

<Signing off>

Old November 7th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6746_]

I thought you said "I'm outta here"????????
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

. ..

Old November 7th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon Stowell

Mark E. Bye wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:21:26 -0500, "Matt Macchiarolo"
> > wrote:
>
>> Since this group has been hijacked beyond hope, I'm no longer going to waste
>> my time with it. It's been a fun seven years.

> I hear ya. This used to be a great place to get and share information
> about our favorite vehicles, and I used to check in at least daily.
> But for months now, it has deteriorated into a playpen for a bunch of
> ****ing 2 year olds.
>
> Maybe we can check back in a few years once everyone has reached
> puberty.
>
> Mark
>
> '87 Cherokee Pioneer
> '93 Cherokee Sport
> '98 Wrangler TJ
> '98 Cherokee Classic

Well, if the resident crack head is as old as he claims he is, perhaps
you'll be lucky enough to out live him.
Old November 7th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon Stowell

You could get rid of him and his girl friends any time you can get the
sane members of the group will to simply always follow up to any of
their posts and delete every letter they posted and replace it with your
favorite nonsense rhymes.

Called doe snot, for "does not exist"

Similar to a usenet UDP, but requires restraint by enough of the humans
to delete EVERYTHING including the occasional lucid posting until they
go away or shape up.

I've seen it work on other groups, but if someone insists on following
up to one of the lunatic fringe's threads, you have to doe snot them as
well until they also get the point.

Old November 7th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon Stowell

absolutely nothing of interest, so for gosh sake do NOT follow up to him.
Old November 7th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon Stowell

[again, nothing of interest]
Old November 7th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6751_]

You said absolutely nothing of interest, so for gosh sake do follow him.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

. ..

Old November 7th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6752_]

Kinda like one of your normal replies.

Old November 7th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6753_]

You said again, nothing of interest!