I bet none of the morons posting here can suggest a good brand of valve seal.

Old November 26th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
J. Clarke

Default I bet none of the morons posting here can suggest a good brand of valve seal.

Trawler wrote:
> "J. Clarke" > wrote in message

>>> You misspelled "git".
>>>

>>> Bye.

>> Not in Yankeeland I didn't you pathetic cracker.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> --John
>> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
>> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

> Take that big stick out of your ass dude, you're gonna blow a
> gasket.
> Then you're going to need more than valve seals.
> asshat....

Yep, yet another one who has no idea what the answer to the question
might be but can't resist putting in his -2 cents worth.

Old November 26th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Trawler wrote:
> "J. Clarke" wrote ...

>>> You misspelled "git".
>>>

>>> Bye.

>> Not in Yankeeland I didn't you pathetic cracker.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> --John
>> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
>> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

> Take that big stick out of your ass dude, you're gonna blow a gasket.
> Then you're going to need more than valve seals.
> asshat....

This is getting good.
*sits popcorn on desk*
<fx> munch munch munch </fx>

--
DougW

Old November 26th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jo Baggs[_2_]

Try Elmer's Glue on your valve seals. That usually works real well. If you
need any more useful advice, be sure to ask us again. We're here to help.

Old November 26th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jo Baggs[_2_]

Old November 26th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
J. Clarke

DougW wrote:
> Trawler wrote:

>>> Not in Yankeeland I didn't you pathetic cracker.
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> --John
>>> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
>>> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

>> Take that big stick out of your ass dude, you're gonna blow a
>> gasket.
>> Then you're going to need more than valve seals.
>> asshat....

> This is getting good.
> *sits popcorn on desk*
> <fx> munch munch munch </fx>

Who'da thunk that a simple question like "what's a good brand of valve
seal" would turn into such a ****storm?

And having tried both the nice approach and the confrontational
approach and gotten no opinion I'm now convinced that I may as well
just get whatever's the cheapest I can find.

Old November 26th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Trawler

"J. Clarke" > wrote in message
> Trawler wrote:

>>> Not in Yankeeland I didn't you pathetic cracker.
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> --John
>>> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
>>> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

>> Take that big stick out of your ass dude, you're gonna blow a
>> gasket.
>> Then you're going to need more than valve seals.
>> asshat....

> Yep, yet another one who has no idea what the answer to the question
> might be but can't resist putting in his -2 cents worth.

> --John
> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

You've already got an answer to your question. If you don't like it, do
this:

Go to your local auto parts store. Ask the nice man behind the counter
for a set of valve seals for a '97 5.2L. He'll go to the back and get them
off of the shelf. They'll probably be Mr Gasket or Felpro, which are more
than likely made in China like the ones with any other brand name. The
very first reply that you got was probably the best. buymopar.com

Now go away. Asshat.

Old November 26th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
J. Clarke

Jo Baggs wrote:
> Try Elmer's Glue on your valve seals. That usually works real well.
> If you need any more useful advice, be sure to ask us again. We're
> here to help.

Once again irrelevant advice. To what brand of valve seal should I
apply that Elmer's glue you blithering buffoon?

Old November 26th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
J. Clarke

Jo Baggs wrote:
> Try Elmer's Glue on your valve seals. That usually works real well.
> If you need any more useful advice, be sure to ask us again. We're
> here to help.

You should get that stutter looked at.

Old November 26th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
PeterD

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:48:04 -0500, "J. Clarke"
> wrote:

>DougW wrote:
>> Trawler wrote:
>>> "J. Clarke" wrote ...

>>> Take that big stick out of your ass dude, you're gonna blow a
>>> gasket.
>>> Then you're going to need more than valve seals.
>>> asshat....

>> This is getting good.
>> *sits popcorn on desk*
>> <fx> munch munch munch </fx>

>Who'da thunk that a simple question like "what's a good brand of valve
>seal" would turn into such a ****storm?
>
>And having tried both the nice approach and the confrontational
>approach and gotten no opinion I'm now convinced that I may as well
>just get whatever's the cheapest I can find.
>
>--

It gets good when the OP is a droll troll... His limited experience
with Usenet is showing!
Old November 26th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
PeterD

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:47:33 -0500, "J. Clarke"
> wrote:

>Jo Baggs wrote:
>> Try Elmer's Glue on your valve seals. That usually works real well.
>> If you need any more useful advice, be sure to ask us again. We're
>> here to help.

>Once again irrelevant advice. To what brand of valve seal should I
>apply that Elmer's glue you blithering buffoon?

MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR
MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR
MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR
MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR

Ok? Got it?