Pink Kate

Old April 28th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default the reported bear attack now very OT

On mucho experience with hunters and game management while farming, raising
cattle and breaking horses. Any farmer knows that if you put 125 head on a
pasture that can only support 100, they will eat all the grass then pull up the
roots then all starve, leaving perhaps a dozen alive. Same goes for deer and
other game. It is essential to limit their population to what their habitat can
support. That's a scientific fact born out by practical experience - nothing
"bleeding heart" or "democrat" about it.

It is also factual to say that few hunters today hunt for meat. Some of my
neighbors do. They organize a drive every year and kill more deer in a day than
the sport hunters do in a season, but those who hunt solo, often from tree
stands, swear that drives are not hunting, especially if you use dogs. But
either way they spend more $$ on the hunt than they would pay for a side of beef
or pork. Ergo, they are not doing it to eat.

What has that got to do with "bleeding heart liberals wacko limp democrats"?
The ones I know dispise hunting and game management.

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote

Old April 28th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote
> "Vito" > wrote ...
> > The parasite in a woman's womb is an embryo then a
> > fetus, not a baby and certainly not a child.

> wow....i find your dismissal rather disgusting.

Truth is often disgusting to superstitious folks.

Old April 28th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Of course I was. So were you! You are irrational. Peace in the near east?

Old September 9th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Rich

Default the reported bear attack

> Which is why you see 50 gr frangible 5.56 issued to units. And 230 gr
> JHP SXT & Black Talon .45acp ammo started being issued in 1993 for
> the HK Mk23.

That's funny.... The whole time I worked in Naval Special Warfare as an
operator, we were strictly forbidden from using any other ammo other than US
gov't issue ball ammo for the .45. Also I wonder how the Black Talons were
used in the SOCOM Mk23 three years before the SEAL teams or anyone else in
the US government ever saw them.... interesting. Frangible ammo is usually
reserved for CQB use to prevent collateral damage.

Old September 9th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Rich

All the top shooting schools like gunsite and blackwater teach to fire on
the natural pause of the breathing cycle when fully exhaled, not on the half
breath.

Old September 9th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Rich

The tree thing reminds me of when I was in Kodiak, Alaska. the joke was if
you climb a tree and a bear chases you up the tree its a black bear, if he
knocks it down, he's a Kodiak. (of course there are no black bears on
Kodiak, but its an attention getter.)

Old September 9th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Hi Rich,
Cool your back again.
The half breath really is the normal full exhaled in that resting
position, not like you were trying to clear your lungs for the full drag
on a cigarette. ;-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/