HO HO HO!!!

Old December 26th 04, 01:33 AM
jjs

poultry, and vegetables; just about anything can be grilled, and young humans
are no exception!

High quality marinade (Teriyaki and garlic perhaps)
1 inch cubes of tender meat, preferably from the nursery
Onions
bell peppers
Wooden or metal skewers

Marinate the meat overnight.
Get the grill good and hot while placing meat, vegetables, and
fruit such as pineapples or cherries on the skewers.
Don?t be afraid to use a variety of meats.
Grill to medium rare,
serve with garlic cous-cous and sautéed asparagus.
Coffee and sherbet for desert then walnuts, cheese, and port.
Cigars for the gentlemen (and ladies if they so desire)!

Crock-Pot Crack Baby

When the quivering, hopelessly addicted crack baby succumbs to death,
get him immediately butchered and into the crock-pot, so that any
remaining toxins will not be fatal. But don?t cook it too long,
because like Blowfish, there is a perfect medium between the poisonous
and the stimulating. Though it may not have the same effect on your
guests, a whole chicken cooked in this fashion is also mighty tasty.

1 newborn - cocaine addicted, freshly expired, cleaned and butchered
Carrots
onions
leeks
celery
bell pepper
potatoes
Salt
pepper
garlic, etc
4 cups water

Cut the meat into natural pie

Old December 26th 04, 01:34 AM
cloud8

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
et> wrote in
:

> On 12/25/2004 2:25 PM cloud8 wrote:
>
>> We had a fire in the fireplace.

> I usually build fires in the middle of the living room. Do you get less
> smoke if you build them in the fireplace?

LOL. As opposed to fire in the hole. Actually, as opposed to a fire in
a wood stove--it is fairly warm here...mid 20s...so fireplace hearthwise
the chimney draws the smoke ok, but you've got to keep poking at the logs
to keep the fire going.

--
Bill
Arlington, Mass.
Old December 26th 04, 01:41 AM
David Gravereaux

eggwash (eggs and milk)
Peanut oil for frying.

Pound the cutlets.
Dredge in flour, eggs, then the bread crumb mixture.
Fry till golden brown in 350° peanut oil.
In a baking pan, place a layer of gravy,
then one of meat, gravy, and cheese.
Another layer each of meat, gravy, and cheese.
Then bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Serve on hot pasta with romano cheese.

Southern Fried Small-fry

Tastes like fried chicken, which works just as well.
In fact you may want to practice cutting up whole chickens
for frying before you go for the real thing.
Whole chicken is much more efficient and inexpensive than buying pieces.

1 tiny human, cut into pieces
2 cups flour
Onion, garlic
Salt
pepper
garlic powder
cayenne pepper
hot sauce, etc.
Oil for frying

Mix milk, eggs, hot sauce in a bowl, add chopped onion and garlic.
Season the meat liberally, and marinate for several hours.
Place seasoned flour in a paper or plastic shopping bag,
drop pieces in a few a time, shake to coat thoroughly,
then deep fry in hot oil (350°) for about 15 minutes.
Drain and place on paper towels.

Miscarriage with Mustard Greens

Why waste it? Otherwise, and in general, use ham or salt pork to season greens.
The technique of smothering greens can be used with many vegetables;
green beans work especially well. Meat is not necessary every day, don?t
be afraid to alter any dish to vegetarian tastes.

1 premature baby, born dead
Large bunch of mustard greens
2 white onions, 1 cup chopped celery
Vegetable oil (or hog fat)
Salt

Old December 26th 04, 01:44 AM
Shaggie

Bran muffins, dinner rolls, soft breadsticks, rice pilaf, croissants
Apple cake with rum sauce, frosted banana nut bread sherbet, home made brownies
Iced tea, water, beer, bloody marys, lemonade, coffee

The guests select food, beverages, silverware... everything from the buffet table.
They move to wherever they are comfortable, and sit with whoever they choose.
Provide trays so your guests will not spill everything all over your house from
carrying too much, nor will they have to make 10 trips back and fourth from the
service stations.

Roast Leg of Amputee

By all means, substitute lamb or a good beef roast if the haunch
it is in any way diseased. But sometimes surgeons make mistakes,
and if a healthy young limb is at hand, then don?t hesitate to cook
it to perfection!

1 high quality limb, rack, or roast
Potatoes, carrot
Oil
celery
onions
green onions
parsley
garlic
salt, pepper, etc
2 cups beef stock

Marinate meat (optional, not necessary with better cuts).
Season liberally and lace with garlic cloves by making incisions,
and placing whole cloves deep into the meat.
Grease a baking pan, and fill with a thick bed of onions,
celery, green onions, and parsley.
Place roast on top with fat side up.
Place uncovered in 500° oven for 20

Old December 26th 04, 01:45 AM
David Gravereaux

"jjs" > wrote:

>"David Gravereaux" > wrote in message
.. .
>> I'm chillin'.. The big gift was a friend offering me use of his garage
>> so I do some frame welding:
>> http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=82149

>Hey, ya know that Jake doesn't approve of running without a decklid.
>Methinks he's being prudish or something.

That was show day. No decklid for the car show. I was showing it!
Bwaa haa haa.. And the only Raby motor there. A few people had seen
pictures of the OPP shroud, but all had never seen one in person.

How's your new puma(?) project coming?
--
David Gravereaux >
[species: human; planet: earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector]
Old December 26th 04, 01:57 AM
cloud8

Shaggie > wrote in
:

> .................................... and watching some episodes from
> "Six Feet Under." (rented them from Blockbuster) Interesting series

We are watching "Space Marines" a movie my wife's friend had a bit part in.
If the special effects weren't strictly Dr. Who and the acting weren't so
cheesey, it wouldn't be a bad little space drama.

> .................................................. .. MMMM... HO HO
> HO!!!!!!!! This Seagrams stuff isn't so bad after all. I'll have to
> stop calling people "girlie men" for drinking it now, I guess. :-D

Seagrams, eh? I thought that stuff was supposed to be mixed with 7-Up.
HO HO HO!...Jim's here...maybe I'll go make myself a bourbon and branch to
take the edge off the spicy pizza I just had. Cheers!

--
Bill
Arlington, Mass.
Old December 26th 04, 02:00 AM
Hairy

"Shaggie" > wrote in message

> Any of y'all have experience with a heater like this one?
> http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...7788-234-R55BT
> Hmm.....

Yep, we got some of those too, in various outputs. Much easier to use, but
dirtier and smellier. Not good in an area where you plan to do any painting
as combustion byproducts will leave a residue that paint won't stick well
to. As with the propane, you need lots of ventilation if you want to keeep
on breathing.

Old December 26th 04, 02:06 AM
Tim Rogers

"cloud8" > wrote in message
. ..

> Seagrams, eh? I thought that stuff was supposed to be mixed with 7-Up.
> HO HO HO!...Jim's here...maybe I'll go make myself a bourbon and branch to
> take the edge off the spicy pizza I just had. Cheers!

................I just finished my 3rd bottle of Sam Adams' Winter Lager.
Yes, I'm thinking about a 4th......maybe after the ball & chain goes to bed.

Old December 26th 04, 02:18 AM
cloud8

cloud8 > wrote in
:

> chopped celery
> Vegetable oil (or hog fat)
> Salt, pepper, garlic, etc.

Are you guys getting these recipes posted as though from me
and x-posted to de.alt.test,bit.listserv.test? I hope I wasn't
hijacked.

Scuse me while I run a spybot scan.
Old December 26th 04, 02:22 AM
Shaggie

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 20:00:37 -0600, "Hairy" > wrote:

>"Shaggie" > wrote in message
>
>> Any of y'all have experience with a heater like this one?
>> http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...7788-234-R55BT
>> Hmm.....
>>

>Yep, we got some of those too, in various outputs. Much easier to use, but
>dirtier and smellier.

Hey, that sounds like me. Much easier to use, but dirtier and
smellier. WOOT! I think I might get one tomorrow. :-D

> Not good in an area where you plan to do any painting
>as combustion byproducts will leave a residue that paint won't stick well
>to. As with the propane, you need lots of ventilation if you want to keeep
>on breathing.

I usually do. I'll leave it at that. I'm glad to know my backspace
key works so well. :-)

---

"Knowledge speaks; wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix
"Stupid people are funny." - me