Any Dune Buggy gurus out there?

Old August 30th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Busman

Default Any Dune Buggy gurus out there?

My brother picked up a funky one and neither one of us can figure out what
it is. E-mail for picture.
Andy

Old August 30th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Project Magnet #1

Busman wrote:
> My brother picked up a funky one and neither one of us can figure out what
> it is. E-mail for picture.
> Andy

Post it on the off-road section on the Samba, I'd be surprised if nobody
there could figure it out.

Les
Old August 31st 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Aug 29, 11:39�pm, Project Magnet #1 >
wrote:
> Busman wrote:
> > My brother picked up a funky one and neither one of us can figure out what
> > it is. E-mail for picture.
> > Andy

> Post it on the off-road section on the Samba, I'd be surprised if nobody
> there could figure it out.
>
> Les

There was around 193 different models made in the 60's and, 70's
finding info on alot of these is very hard.
Old August 31st 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Old September 1st 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 1, 3:01*pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Aug 29, 11:39 pm, Project Magnet #1 >
> > wrote:
> >> Post it on the off-road section on the Samba, I'd be surprised if nobody
> >> there could figure it out.

> >> Les

> > There was around 193 different models made in the 60's and, 70's
> > finding info on alot of these is very hard.

> How many of them Dune Buggies were made of Bondo?

I wonder if Bondo boy is made out of bondo. Bondo for brains could
explain
a whole lot.

Randy
Old September 2nd 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 1, 11:03*pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:

> If there is one man that could make a Dune Buggy out of Bondo it's
> Mario, The Bondo Bandito. Starting with nothing but a set of rims and
> tires, Mario could whittle you a Dune Buggy out of pure, 100%, Grade A
> Bondo in no time flat. Making the case, crank, pistons and cylinders out
> of Bondo is something that no other Bondo Slinger in the world could
> tackle, but for Mario it's just another day on the job.- Hide quoted text -

I'll bet sherry is made out of bondo also.

Old September 2nd 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 2, 11:59*am, Project Magnet #1 >
> > On Sep 1, 11:03 pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:

> >> If there is one man that could make a Dune Buggy out of Bondo it's
> >> Mario, The Bondo Bandito. Starting with nothing but a set of rims and
> >> tires, Mario could whittle you a Dune Buggy out of pure, 100%, Grade A
> >> Bondo in no time flat. Making the case, crank, pistons and cylinders out
> >> of Bondo is something that no other Bondo Slinger in the world could
> >> tackle, but for Mario it's just another day on the job.- Hide quoted text -

> > I'll bet sherry is made out of bondo also.

> They make inflatable bondo???

You'll have to ask Mario the expert and all around piece of ****.

Randy