In reference to TCM's

Old November 26th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ray S

Default In reference to TCM's

In reference to TCM's, Chrysler has used several different part numbers. Is
the only difference the shift points? We are building a 94 Shadow for Pinks
with a 3.8L in it. We plan to go with an automatic with autoshick. Will a
TCM w/autostick from an Intrepid work or should we get one from a Stratus?
The Stratus's used the A604.

Thanks,
Ray

Old November 26th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy[_1_]

use the one that came with the 3.8 i hope u have it since you needed the wiring
too