$40us HID, Hot Sale Now

Old December 16th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox-{SS}-

Default Spam alert!!!

biggus wrote:
> "WindsorFox-{SS}-" > wrote in message
>> Michael Johnson wrote:
>>> The subject says it all.

>> Huh? You mean "Vicky"?? That's a laugh. It's like calling the 800
>> number for Dell and getting a guy on an obvious IP connection with an
>> Indian accent so thick you almost can't understand him and he says "I am
>> thanking you for calling Dell tech support, My name is.... Bob. How can I
>> be helping?"
>>

> Dell has about killed themselves doing that.
> The tech support can only read off a list, then drop you off the line while
> you are "transferred" to "someone who can help" your specific problem.
>
> Just gets the customer permantly ****ed off at them.
>
> and what is with these loud mufflers on the Mustangs,
> the drone is a drag.
> so is the lag on shifting,

I've found that dealing with Dell on warranty issues is much easier
and faster through email. I can send an email at say 9AM and pre-explain
That I already tried a different wall outlet, I already walked out the
room turned around twice and came back it and the problem was still
unresolved. I usually get the replacement part the next day.

--
"I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a
combination plate." - Kent Wills

"So you think AUK is some kind of really tight knit CABAL?
ROTFLMAO! Its a bunch of lazy ******* with too much time
on their hands and few friends.
WELCOME TO USENET.
Drive thru please..." - §ñühw¤£f
Old December 16th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_95_]

"My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in news:RlX8j.504$qv1.322
@trndny01:

> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:9MWdnRBNBeg-
>> :
>>

>>> The subject says it all.

>> The idiotic responses to the spam are worse then the spam itself.

> Where does that rate your idiotic response to those responses?
>
> Fer Crying out Loud.

Moron, apparently you missed the fact that my comment was in response to
Michael's comment, NOT to the spam.
Old December 16th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_75_]

WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote in news:Cb29j.12710
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:9MWdnRBNBeg-
>> :
>>
>>> The subject says it all.

>> The idiotic responses to the spam are worse then the spam itself.

> It's always so appropriate when sentences calling other people
> idiots contain spelling and grammatical errors.

Uh, I thought you said you were ignoring my posts.

Nice 'Followup-To', dickwad.
Old December 16th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

Joe wrote:
> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:9MWdnRBNBeg-
> :
>
>> The subject says it all.
>>

> Must be slow these days..

Well, this thread is the most active in days. It's not like we have
100's of on-content related threads to read through and we have no time
to respond to spammers.
Old December 16th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_26_]

WindsorFox-{SS}- > wrote in news:t1c9j.10277
:

> Michael Johnson wrote:
>> Joe wrote:
>>> Michael Johnson > wrote in news:9MWdnRBNBeg-
>>> :

>>> Must be slow these days..

>> Well, this thread is the most active in days. It's not like we have
>> 100's of on-content related threads to read through and we have no

time

>> to respond to spammers.

> Trolling is a legitimate hobby.

You oughta know.
Old December 17th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
My Name Is Nobody

"Joe" > wrote in message
> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in
>

>> "Joe" > wrote in message
>>> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in news:RlX8j.504$qv1.322
>>> @trndny01:

>>> Moron, apparently you missed the fact that my comment was in response
>>> to Michael's comment, NOT to the spam.

>> Moron?

> Yep.
>
>> Perhaps a little remedial reading comprehension is in your future?
>> Otherwise you might want to stop posting until you can actually follow
>> along with the GROWN-UPS and understand what you are reading.

> You might want to take your head out of your ass.
>
>> As to the sophomoric name calling, GROW UP!...

> By responding to spam, all you and your idiot lapdogs are doing is
> encouraging it.
>
> Let's try again: Moron.

Next time you correct someone, why don't you try actually being correct!
You are betraying either a lack of education or intellect by relying upon
these vulgarities to express yourself. Obviously your ignorance is so
complete that your sub par command of the English language doesn't even
bother you. They do say ignorance is bliss, I guess you prove that to be
true.

For your edification, (I'll type slow so you can understand, since you have
repeatedly proven you CAN NOT read and understand what you read) You are the
blabbering fool who started calling me a moron because you mistakenly
assumed I apparently missed the fact that your idiotic comment was in
response Michael's comment, NOT to the spam. WRONG go back and read it
again, Jeez.

If you could actually read what I posted, and understand it ( it is plain
English after all ) you would know your foolish assumption was WRONG!

Do you enjoy looking like a total idiot in public? Aren't you glad this
will be stored on servers all over the planet forever?
Jeez, Joe, what a bullheaded loser.

Old December 17th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_95_]

"My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in

> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in

>>> Moron?

>> Yep.
>>
>>> Perhaps a little remedial reading comprehension is in your future?
>>> Otherwise you might want to stop posting until you can actually
>>> follow along with the GROWN-UPS and understand what you are reading.

>> You might want to take your head out of your ass.
>>
>>> As to the sophomoric name calling, GROW UP!...

>> By responding to spam, all you and your idiot lapdogs are doing is
>> encouraging it.
>>
>> Let's try again: Moron.

> Next time you correct someone, why don't you try actually being
> correct! You are betraying either a lack of education or intellect by
> relying upon these vulgarities to express yourself. Obviously your
> ignorance is so complete that your sub par command of the English
> language doesn't even bother you. They do say ignorance is bliss, I
> guess you prove that to be true.
>
> For your edification, (I'll type slow so you can understand, since you
> have repeatedly proven you CAN NOT read and understand what you read)
> You are the blabbering fool who started calling me a moron because you
> mistakenly assumed I apparently missed the fact that your idiotic
> comment was in response Michael's comment, NOT to the spam. WRONG go
> back and read it again, Jeez.
>
> If you could actually read what I posted, and understand it ( it is
> plain English after all ) you would know your foolish assumption was
> WRONG!
>
> Do you enjoy looking like a total idiot in public? Aren't you glad
> this will be stored on servers all over the planet forever?
> Jeez, Joe, what a bullheaded loser.

It's real easy. You are a MORON.

$40us HID, Hot Sale Now Vicky Corvette 3 December 14th 07 04:50 AM
$40us HID, Hot Sale Now Vicky Driving 0 December 13th 07 09:58 AM
For Sale: 2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport Premium, very low kms, warranty, private sale in TORONTO George Mihaescu Audi 1 September 17th 05 07:14 PM
1989 BNR32 GTR skyline RB26 sale Japan 500ps sale japancar Driving 0 February 16th 05 08:05 AM
1990 BMW 850 Mercedes 500SL sale Japan canada S13 HCR32 typeM turbo sale japancar BMW 0 February 7th 05 05:29 AM