Craftsman Truck Qualifier

Old June 16th 08, 12:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mike G.

Default Craftsman Truck Qualifier

In my possession are two tickets to the October Craftsman truck qualifier, since we are getting the package for the weekend these
are not needed by us.
My son-in-law says to offer them to you all to use or as souvenirs. You can see the face value, we offer them at a good price.
We are not out to make money on these.

If interested, send an email.

Mike
--
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	142685
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100 0878.jpg (79.3 KB, 39 views)