1959 Plymouth Fury HT - copper on beige - fvr

Old February 23rd 09, 05:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default 1959 Plymouth Fury HT - copper on beige - fvr

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1959 Plymouth Fury HT - copper on beige - fvr.jpg (465.1 KB, 20 views)
Old February 23rd 09, 06:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister

That is very nice. You know, because we had a 58 Plymouth that I loved as a
teenager I didn't care much for the changes they made for 59, especially not
the wavy front fenders over the dual headlights but with the passage of time
I like the 59 Plymouths more and more. And I believe that by then they were
building them better than they did in 1957 when that body was introduced,
that's for sure.

Max

Old February 23rd 09, 07:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

You really should be getting paid for your work, Pat. It's unbelievable.

--
Z~

Old February 23rd 09, 07:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

"Zinc" > wrote in message
> You really should be getting paid for your work, Pat. It's unbelievable.

Thanks Z~ but I'm too old and too lazy. And there are a billion guys out
there with cameras.

It's funny though. On Saturday I went down to Cars & Coffee in Irvine on
the Ford property. A guy there (the owner of the silver Bentley GTC with
the black top) saw me working and assumed I was a pro and asked if I had a
business card. I just smiled and told him I do it for fun.
--
Pat Durkin

email: t o b a c c o h a t e r 1 @ y a h o o . c o m

Old February 23rd 09, 08:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message

Some of you might wonder if I shot that Olds 98 too.

No. It had fender skirts.

Old February 24th 09, 03:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

Awwwww Shoot!
;-)

--
It doesn't matter where you go, it's who's beside you that counts,........