Ouch - [025of182] - 045-Runoverdeadguy.jpg (1/1)

Old January 8th 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Default Ouch - [025of182] - 045-Runoverdeadguy.jpg (1/1)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 045-Runoverdeadguy.jpg (86.5 KB, 27 views)
Old January 8th 07, 04:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

signal 30 signal 30!

Old January 8th 07, 04:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

signal 30 signal 30!

Old January 8th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, gn_user wrote:

> Runoverdeadguy.jpg

Looks more like Runoverdeadhalfaguy.jpg.....

Please someone tell me I'm wrong.

--
Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to
feel important. They don't mean to do harm but the harm does not interest

-T.S. Eliot, poet (1888-1965)

Old January 8th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Old January 8th 07, 02:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
DKR

Haha!

Old January 8th 07, 02:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
DKR

Haha!

Old January 8th 07, 07:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

drivers-ed film used in the 70s, signal 30 was a call sign for serious
accident used by one of the state patrol units in one of the Midwest
states...Ohio I think. the drivers-ed film was based on some of the
accidents they had on record from the 50s and 60s. some of the scenes in it
made the so-called big tough guy football players in high school get up and
go puke, especially when they showed very graphic pics of heads and other
body parts laying on the road. it got so many complaints that they cleaned
it up and edited the super gory parts out a year before I saw it. the worst
part of the movie I saw was the coroner peeling a kids face off the
windshield.

makes you realize how quickly your life can change if you are not paying
attention, or doing dumb things. and that was the main reason the film was
made. it should be mandatory to watch it here. some of the stunts these
folks here pull causes deaths every other day it seems.

Old January 8th 07, 07:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

Old January 8th 07, 08:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc

Default Ouch - [025of182] - 045-Runoverdeadguy.jpg

I hadn't heard of signal 30 either. Over here it's easy to tell when the
latest 'Fast and Furious' installment comes out by the number of smashed
ricers on the road.

--
Z~

8-Jan-2007, al wrote Ouch - [025of182] -
045-Runoverdeadguy.jpg (1/1)

> drivers-ed film used in the 70s, signal 30 was a call sign for serious
> accident used by one of the state patrol units in one of the Midwest
> states...Ohio I think. the drivers-ed film was based on some of the
> accidents they had on record from the 50s and 60s. some of the scenes in
> it
> made the so-called big tough guy football players in high school get up
> and
> go puke, especially when they showed very graphic pics of heads and other
> body parts laying on the road. it got so many complaints that they
> cleaned
> it up and edited the super gory parts out a year before I saw it. the
> worst
> part of the movie I saw was the coroner peeling a kids face off the
> windshield.
>
> makes you realize how quickly your life can change if you are not paying
> attention, or doing dumb things. and that was the main reason the film
> was
> made. it should be mandatory to watch it here. some of the stunts these
> folks here pull causes deaths every other day it seems.
>

> "gn_user" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 23:37:27 -0500, "rob" >
> > >

> > >signal 30 signal 30!

> > OK I'll bite, that's a new one me.

..

http://www.usenet.com

Ouch! OdieBob Ford Mustang 3 October 3rd 05 11:15 PM
Ouch!!! OdieBob Ford Mustang 0 October 1st 05 04:05 AM
OUCH!!!!!! Robb S via CarKB.com Jeep 1 June 9th 05 01:16 PM
ouch by richard [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 June 3rd 05 03:56 AM