TIG Welders

Old July 28th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default TIG Welders

I am planning to build a tube chassis vehicle and I want to invest in
an AC/DC TIG welding machine.

The thing is, there also is a similar TIG welding machine with a Pulse
feature.

Is this feature necessary?

or do I just buy the AC/DC TIG without the pulse feature?

Old July 28th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Marsh Monster

Default TIG Welders......Test Results to be posted.

======
======

On Jul 28, 11:15?am, wrote:
> I am planning to build a tube chassis vehicle and I want to invest in
> an AC/DC TIG welding machine.
>
> The thing is, there also is a similar TIG welding machine with a Pulse
> feature.
>
> Is this feature necessary?
>
> or do I just buy the AC/DC TIG without the pulse feature?

=======
=======

(Answers to your quiz)

# 1 ......No

# 2 ..... buy the welder WITH the pulse feature.

eagerly anticipate'n my test results......
~:~
MarshMonster
~drops a mushroom in his coolaid....takes a sip......hopes his
answers to the quiz git him a 100~
~:~

Old July 28th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Buchanan

I am told that the pulse feature makes it easier to get a good bead.

ups.com...

Old July 28th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Marsh Monster

=======
=======
On Jul 28, 12:17?pm, "Scott Buchanan" answered the quiz questions
with:

I am told that the pulse feature makes it easier to get a good bead.

=======
=======

I regret to inform you Mr. Buchman that your test answer did not
directly answer the questions of the quiz. Unfortunately it is my
duty to inform you that have recieved an........

on this portion of the test.

Please feel free to take the test again after further review of the
questions. We suggest that in order to obtain yer Service Writers
Certification promptly, that you refrain from anwering in a non-
direct approach, as such answers are automatically disqualified.

You may take the test as many times as you like untill you obtain
your Service Writers Certification.

~:~
marsh
~sips his mushroom tea.......and grabs his red mark'n pin........
naw.....let's save the ink...........chunks the quiz in the
shredder~
~:~

Old July 30th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Back in the winter time of 1972/1973, I went to night time welding
classes on the G.I.Bill at a local area juinor college.I own an old
Lincoln crackerbox electric welding machine and an old oxyacetelyne
torch/welding rig.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Comboverfish

On Jul 30, 3:32 pm, "Pete C." > wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > Back in the winter time of 1972/1973, I went to night time welding
> > classes on the G.I.Bill at a local area juinor college.I own an old
> > Lincoln crackerbox electric welding machine and an old oxyacetelyne
> > torch/welding rig.
> > cuhulin

> I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure a good deal has changed in the
> welding world since the '70s...

Like, say, voltage, for example?

I know, I know.

Toyota MDT in MO