Bill Hughes -- You are part of the problem, you can be the solution

Old September 21st 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3611_]

Default A Psychopath Named Hughes --

There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that.
Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking it's rabid
head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or
even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
suggest!!!!!
If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Department.
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
and
24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email
or

Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
the top of your groups! :-)
The only reason you write me trying to put down my friends and my Lord
Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that, coward.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 21st 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3612_]

Old September 21st 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3609_]

Old September 21st 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3613_]

Default A Boy Named Hughes -- More To Be Pitied Than Censured ?? No.

Old September 21st 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3614_]

Old September 21st 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3615_]

[...]

news

Old September 21st 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3621_]

Default I, Bill Hughes, Am Afraid To Back Up My Allegations With Evidence

Old September 21st 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3619_]

Old September 21st 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3623_]

Old September 21st 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3624_]

[...]

You are using a remailer again.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/