I would like to share with you the joy of playing golf and business

Old July 29th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Sam

Default I would like to share with you the joy of playing golf and business

Hello,
Please forgive me to disturb you. I know that you are fond of playing
golf. I would like to share with you the joy of playing golf and
introduce myself to you.
I live in Guangdong province of China. Playing golf is also my
favorite. I often watch the American golf match in my spare time. I
almost go play golf every week.
Because of the cheap labor force and rich resources in China, 90% of
the world's golf equipments are produced in China. So the products are
much cheaper than those in your country. I find the value of life from
playing golf. I run a golf trading company engaging in the export of
the world's famous branded golf products. We mainly produce two types
of golf: copy club and installed club.

Firstly, copy club means the shaft and head of the club are produced by
our factory. But they are certified products. It is hard for the
beginner to identify both of them. The price is 25% of the market
price.Such as TaylorMade 580 (complete club set including 13 chubs )
3woods+9iron+1Putter+ TaylorMade cart bag is $490 ( including
carriage), TaylorMade R7 425(complete club set ) is $480 ,Callaway x-18
(compete club set ) is $480 ,Callaway X-TOUR (complete club set ) is
$480 ,Callaway big bertha (complete club set ) is $480. (All prices
include shipping and handling)

Secondly, assembly club is the product which is assembled with the
certified shaft, head and grip which we purchase from other factories.
And it is assembled by our more than 100 staffs and advanced equepments
company.It is delicately assembled and packaged. So it is like the
certified one in terms of material, weight and swing as well as the
feeling of playing it . Even those who have played golf for more than
years feel difficult to tell the difference. And the price is just 50%
of the market price in in your country. Many foreigners are amazed at
the products after using them. Such as TaylorMade 580 (complete club
set ) 3woods+9iron+1Putter+ TaylorMade cart bag is $890 ( including
carriage) TaylorMade R7 425(complete club set ) is $880 ,Callaway x-18
(compete club set ) is $880 ,Callaway X-TOUR (complete club set ) is
$880 ,Callaway big bertha (complete club set ) is $880 . (All prices
include shipping and handling)

We could provide the world-famous clubs. Please contact me by email
samgolfclub#hotmail.com > or MSN
Messenger if you need any type of our products. I will make a good
quotation to you.
It is more than promoting the products to you this time, what's more
important is to make friends with you and share with you the cultural
difference of golf between China and in your country well as the
potential business opportunity. I am looking forward to hearing your
own opinion of golf. Best wishes.

Yours sincerely
Sam wong samgolfclub#hotmail.com

Old July 29th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Papa

Default I would like to share ### LOOKS LIKE SPAM ###

Why are you talking about golf on a technical newsgroup for VW water-cooled
vehicles? Go to a golf forum if you want to talk about golf.