OT-do you do your part? ( VW related)

Old September 14th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Project Magnet #1

Default OT-do you do your part? ( VW related)

http://community.webshots.com/album/...kEKd?start=252

>> Because I was tired of looking at the trash and not knowing a way to
>> get it picked up, I vented on the Full Moon Bus club site and was told
>> to talk to the Adopt the Highway so I give them the credit and sign
>> for the miles of road side I have cleaned up.
>> Its between me and a high school so I hope it will benefit all.
>>
>> The next pick up will be next month for an AAH litter sweeps if
>> someone wants to help.
>>
>> email me and I will let you know details

> Come on Marihack, are you sure that one of your "restorations" didn't
> blow up in your face and wind up in a court and the judge sentenced you
> to community service (i.e. picking up trash on the side of the road)?
> Seems like a more likely scenario. Are you saying that if we see you in
> an orange jumpsuit next time you are doing your "Adopt a Highway" thing
> should we just assume that it is your cutting edge sense of style?
>
> Come on, you know what they say - confession is good for the soul.

Soul? Mario? Yeah...
Old October 6th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Did the second pick-up this weekend 11 bags of trash and 2 bags of
aluminum cans that will go to the Alamance homeless shelter.

There was also a contest for the most unusual litter and I think we
stand to win one of the cash prizes ,that will also go to a charity.

Old October 6th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121GDBBvu
Old October 6th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

On Oct 5, 8:58?pm, " > wrote:
> Did the second pick-up this weekend 11 bags of trash and 2 bags of
> aluminum cans that will go to the Alamance homeless shelter.
>
> There was also a contest for the most unusual litter and I think we
> stand to win one of the cash prizes ,that will also go to a charity.
>
>http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121GDBBvu

you are correct, that really is unusual litter...

Old October 6th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 5, 8:49 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Oct 5, 8:58?pm, " > wrote:
>
> > Did the second pick-up this weekend 11 bags of trash and 2 bags of
> > aluminum cans that will go to the Alamance homeless shelter.

> > There was also a contest for the most unusual litter and I think we
> > stand to win one of the cash prizes ,that will also go to a charity.

> >http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121GDBBvu

> you are correct, that really is unusual litter...

Somebody needs to throw Mario into a trash compactor. Anybody that
would think Gavazzi is any kind of philanthopist needs to reexamine
their dictionary; Mario Gavazzi is a PHILANDERER.
Old October 14th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

I just donated a 68 beetle to the schools automotove class to build an
electric power car. If I give the the name of the instructor and
contact info would others donate some needed parts to complete this
project. I'm sure I could get them to post progress on some web site.
Old October 15th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Scott H[_2_]

> wrote ...

>I just donated a 68 beetle to the schools automotove class

Thank the Lord that at least that one Volkswagen has been spared from being
butchered by you.

--
Scott

And remember ...

Mario Gavazzi
Vintage Werks
Vintagewerks

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...ter&id=5665438
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Not BMW related... Dodgy BMW 3 April 22nd 06 04:07 PM
95 SL2 - a/c & cruise related? Greg Saturn 0 May 20th 05 01:19 AM
Could it all be related? shadenkat Saturn 2 February 5th 05 01:14 PM