Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup

Old August 13th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1853_]

Default Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup SAY THANK YOU GOATMAN, FEAST!

Every notice how these little trolls that want to bait me are too afraid
to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would. YOU
ARE A COWARD! Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life queer
losers!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 13th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

Default PING the potential voters for Bill Hughes in ramj+w (was NOMINATION - 24bit for GK)

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, L.W.
(Bill) Hughes III did state:

> If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
> Sheriffs Department.

Be careful what you ask for.

a) You have no 'friends' at the SDSD; mixing business with friendship with
outsiders causes people to lose their jobs (not that you'd care in the
least)

b) There is already another Agency in the US of A that is getting a daily
to weekly report

c) A Professor of Clinical Psychiatry is gathering information for your
upcoming State of California Competency Hearing as I type these deathless
words; you will be notified where and when to report under penalty of law

d) You /are/ being monitored in ways you don't and couldn't suspect

e) Is the only way to get to:

F) Within a year, you will wonder what the hell happened to your life.

Now call me a liar (or lair) or something, and REMEMBER exactly what you
said. It'll give you things to think about as you look out from behind
those bars.

You belong in an Institution, not really a jail or prison yet, and being
the ethical persons we are, we're shooting for simply Institutionalizing
you.

And it's easier, anyway.

From: (via teranews)

> > Reported to:
, ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old August 13th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1866_]

This from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous, really jealous, I
can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic
psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net
24.86.24.251 who's only way to get attention is to make
a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,
for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:

I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups so they may to see what an a**hole
you, aka SW really is!!!!!
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020 and
find out!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 13th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1872_]

Old August 13th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Sam Simian

^

I've done my duty.

You have been warned.

From here on, it's ALL your doing.

EOT

^
Old August 13th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Sam Simian

^

I've done my duty.

You have been warned.

From here on, it's ALL your doing.

EOT

^
Old August 13th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1869_]

[...]

YOUARE A LIAR and a traitor!!!!!! Just like the hundreds of fake names
you use prove it!!!!!!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 13th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1875_]

Old August 13th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1936_]

Default Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup

Well I find this invigorating, and as you may tell, I am well with a
great responsible Christian family: http://www.billhughes.com/ So bring
them on, and with a little luck I separate a few of these cowards from their
Internet Service Providers. :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 13th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1941_]

So call my local Sheriff's Department 858-974-2020. Of course we know
you're to afraid of your own shadow to even use your name or address. Of
course that's automatically taken. :-)