Stupid question -- wax and glass molding

Old April 26th 05, 09:22 PM
japhar81

Do you mind me asking whats up with the cellulite advert in your sig?

m...

Old April 26th 05, 09:42 PM

It's a new site I built. That's what a sigline exists for .
I'm also working on LearnPHPNow.com and ThePHPGuide.com to help people learn
how to write web applications with PHP. But for today... working on
transferring servers =(. I have 3 dedicated servers.. about to trash one so
I hafta move the sites over.

-Mike

--

"japhar81" > wrote in message
> Do you mind me asking whats up with the cellulite advert in your sig?
>

> > wrote in message
> m...
> > LOL!! Ya man.. I still do it . But I just get out the dawn & zap it.
> >
> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
> > http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
> >

> > "japhar81" > wrote in message
> >> Yeah, I know, just gotta learn to be a little more careful... that

whole
> >> coordination thing.

> >> . ..

> > dish

(I

in

Old April 27th 05, 07:19 AM
Mark C.

Looks like spam to me. ~

--
Mark

Old April 27th 05, 08:52 AM

Then killfile me & move along, toad. Wait a minute, didn't you already claim
to have killfiled me? Blah.

-Mike

--

"Mark C." > wrote in message
> Looks like spam to me. ~
>
> --
> Mark
> --
> "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who once said, "I drank
> what?". " Val Kilmer in Real Genius.
>

> > wrote in message
> > It's a new site I built. That's what a sigline exists for .
> > I'm also working on LearnPHPNow.com and ThePHPGuide.com to help people
> > learn
> > how to write web applications with PHP. But for today... working on
> > transferring servers =(. I have 3 dedicated servers.. about to trash one
> > so
> > I hafta move the sites over.
> >
> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
> > http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
> >

> > "japhar81" > wrote in message
> >> Do you mind me asking whats up with the cellulite advert in your sig?

> >> m...

it.

> > whole

Dawn

Black.
> > (I

wrote

Old April 27th 05, 06:06 PM
Mark C.

> wrote in message
. ..
> Then killfile me & move along, toad. Wait a minute, didn't you already
> claim
> to have killfiled me? Blah.
>
> -Mike

The only people in my killfile are spammers, obvious trolls and hurc ast.
You may have misunderstood or I replied to the wrong message in the thread.
Sorry for the mix up. Peace ~

--
Mark