Car covers

Old August 23rd 05, 09:41 PM
General Schvantzkoph

Default Car covers

I was thinking about getting a car cover before winter sets in. Are they a
good idea, if so what are peoples recommendations?

Old August 23rd 05, 09:49 PM
Dodge-Him

If it's going to be outside get the real good one thats water proof but
still breaths so the water vapor does not build up!
Dodgem

Old August 23rd 05, 09:58 PM
General Schvantzkoph

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:49:02 -0400, Dodge-Him wrote:

> If it's going to be outside get the real good one thats water proof but
> still breaths so the water vapor does not build up!
> Dodgem
>
> General Schvantzkoph wrote:
>> I was thinking about getting a car cover before winter sets in. Are they a
>> good idea, if so what are peoples recommendations?

Any recommendations?
Old August 23rd 05, 10:20 PM
Dodge-Him

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...&cid=3&sc=7542
http://www.carcoverwarehouse.com/?kc=GCG013
http://www.carcoverworld.com/
http://www.car-stuff.com/waterproofcarcover.htm
Dodgem

General Schvantzkoph wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:49:02 -0400, Dodge-Him wrote:
>

>>If it's going to be outside get the real good one thats water proof but
>>still breaths so the water vapor does not build up!
>>Dodgem
>>
>>General Schvantzkoph wrote:
>>
>>>I was thinking about getting a car cover before winter sets in. Are they a
>>>good idea, if so what are peoples recommendations?
>>>

> Any recommendations?

Jeep semi-custom covers for only 50 dollars free shipping Empirecovers.com Jeep 1 April 12th 05 04:22 PM
Inexpensive Covercraft covers only 65 dollars free shipping unless out of US [email protected] Technology 0 April 12th 05 03:08 PM
seat covers rebco10 Corvette 0 April 5th 05 02:52 AM
TSW Pedal covers? Brian Bowles Simulators 1 January 29th 05 10:43 PM
2001 Accord Coupe Seat Covers scobby Honda 0 December 7th 04 08:53 PM