'98 ZJ Shocks - Need Recommendation

Old November 7th 05, 05:41 PM
Billy Ray

Default '98 ZJ Shocks - Need Recommendation

I would not have normally read all the pages on a web site.

I was kinda surprised that they claim to be a OEM supplier for Grand
Cherokee shocks (I have a WJ) but their catalogue has not a single WJ
offering.

They spend a lot of web page space bad mouthing their competition also. It
is one thing to think your product is the best available and another to say
that your competitors product's are old technology and poorly made. This is
especially surprising from a company I never heard of before.

If I were to give advise on shocks for your bride's ZJ that is rarely
off-road. I would mention any of the standard shock suppliers such a Monroe
or Gabriel

--
(remove SPAM)
2002 Jeep WJ 4 Liter Automatic
news

Old November 7th 05, 07:45 PM
Lon

Billy Ray proclaimed:

> I would not have normally read all the pages on a web site.
>
> I was kinda surprised that they claim to be a OEM supplier for Grand
> Cherokee shocks (I have a WJ) but their catalogue has not a single WJ
> offering.
>
> They spend a lot of web page space bad mouthing their competition also. It
> is one thing to think your product is the best available and another to say
> that your competitors product's are old technology and poorly made. This is
> especially surprising from a company I never heard of before.
>
> If I were to give advise on shocks for your bride's ZJ that is rarely
> off-road. I would mention any of the standard shock suppliers such a Monroe
> or Gabriel

Rancho is a division of Monroe.
Old November 7th 05, 10:04 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Interesting.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 7th 05, 10:09 PM
Lon

Umm, having a bad day there big fella? I could swear I got that tidbit
from you...

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Old November 8th 05, 12:00 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Lon,
Not me, I've sold Monroe, and Chevron's Atlas. But preferred the
fifty, fifty action, price, longevity, and huge shaft of the heavy duty
Gabriel. I have gas on my Bronco with over two hundred thousand, no
leaks. And over forty years on my T-Bird, for the air lifts.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 8th 05, 03:20 PM
Steve Landis

Bill,
Heavy duty Gabriel - is that the Max Control? or the Ultra?

Steve

Old November 8th 05, 06:05 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Steve,
In the old days we just called them standard or heavy duty, the
heavy duty in '80 were all gas:
http://www.billhughes.com/temp/ShocksGabriel.pdf
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Steve Landis wrote:

> Bill,
> Heavy duty Gabriel - is that the Max Control? or the Ultra?
>
> Steve

Grand Cherokee with KYB shocks nathantw Jeep 5 October 6th 05 12:44 PM
Self-leveling Shocks vs. Gas Shocks Scott BMW 6 September 14th 05 07:57 AM
noisy shocks? northstar Ford Explorer 5 July 13th 05 06:20 PM
Monroe Shocks for 2000 JGC / Sensatrac or Reflex ?? Joe Jeep 1 June 20th 05 03:12 AM
2003 Ford Ranger Shocks and Tire Cupping Helvis Technology 7 February 27th 05 06:44 AM