Man Dies in Fiery Crash

Old September 29th 05, 02:17 PM
Scott en Aztlán

Default Man Dies in Fiery Crash

This incident caused a MAJOR traffic snarl during the morning rush
yesterday. The Barranca overpass of the 5 freeway was completely
closed with yellow police tape. The freeway itself came to a complete
stop just past the 133 off-ramp; Barranca and Irvine Center Drive had
backups extending at least a mile in each direction around the
incident site.

Amazingly enough, nobody is claiming it was "speed-related."

http://tinyurl.com/asw62

A 29-year-old Point Loma man is dead and the driver of the car he was
riding in is hospitalized and under arrest on suspicion of driving
under the influence after a fiery early-morning accident Wednesday,
police said.
The one-car accident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. at the
intersection of Barranca Parkway and the southbound Santa Ana (I-5)
carpool lane off-ramp, Irvine Det. Jonathan Cherney said.
Cherney said preliminary evidence indicates that the 1 992
Volkswagen Jetta came to the end of the off-ramp, continued across
Barranca Parkway and slammed into a retaining wall. The car erupted
into flames.
The driver, who has not been identified, escaped, but received
major internal injuries. The passenger, who also was not identified,
remained in the burning car. Firefighters from the Orange County Fire
Authority extinguished the flames but were unable to rescue the
passenger. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver was taken to Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo, where
he is undergoing treatment and is under arrest on suspicion of driving
under the influence and felony vehicular manslaughter.
Anybody who witnessed the incident is asked to call Cherney at
(949) 724-7024.
Old September 29th 05, 04:49 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
> This incident caused a MAJOR traffic snarl during the morning rush
> yesterday. The Barranca overpass of the 5 freeway was completely
> closed with yellow police tape. The freeway itself came to a complete
> stop just past the 133 off-ramp; Barranca and Irvine Center Drive had
> backups extending at least a mile in each direction around the
> incident site.
>
> Amazingly enough, nobody is claiming it was "speed-related."
>
> http://tinyurl.com/asw62
>
> A 29-year-old Point Loma man is dead and the driver of the car he was
> riding in is hospitalized and under arrest on suspicion of driving
> under the influence after a fiery early-morning accident Wednesday,
> police said.
> The one-car accident occurred at about 1:30 a.m. at the
> intersection of Barranca Parkway and the southbound Santa Ana (I-5)
> carpool lane off-ramp, Irvine Det. Jonathan Cherney said.
> Cherney said preliminary evidence indicates that the 1 992
> Volkswagen Jetta came to the end of the off-ramp, continued across
> Barranca Parkway and slammed into a retaining wall. The car erupted
> into flames.
> The driver, who has not been identified, escaped, but received
> major internal injuries. The passenger, who also was not identified,
> remained in the burning car. Firefighters from the Orange County Fire
> Authority extinguished the flames but were unable to rescue the
> passenger. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
> The driver was taken to Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo, where
> he is undergoing treatment and is under arrest on suspicion of driving
> under the influence and felony vehicular manslaughter.
> Anybody who witnessed the incident is asked to call Cherney at
> (949) 724-7024.

Hopefully the drunk driver will die and he won't have a chance to kill
anyone else.

Old September 29th 05, 05:12 PM
dr.benway

It sounds stupidity related..

Old September 30th 05, 01:15 AM
DTJ

On 29 Sep 2005 09:12:58 -0700, "dr.benway" >

What does.
Old September 30th 05, 04:39 AM
Scott en Aztlán

wrote:

> It sounds stupidity related..

The story says the car was a Volkswagen Jetta. My bet is one fag was
giving the other a blowjob when the blowee/driver lost control and ran
into the wall.

Old September 30th 05, 09:16 AM
YourAdHere

Ah yes, there's nothing quite like a spectacular death in a flaming
ball of fire and metal. It's quick, and you get to avoid the bitterness
and regret of watching yourself creep towards the long, slow decline
into senility and daily pain, at least till the next go-round. James
Dean had something going there.

Old Geezer Killed In Fiery Crash Scott en Aztlán Driving 45 August 7th 05 05:16 AM
Don't buy Dodge justme Dodge 10 July 13th 05 06:40 AM
Nationwide Crash Repair BEWARE Poor quality repair Frustrated Car Owner Technology 16 June 14th 05 08:36 PM
My engine dies alot and I don't know why Bryan32005 Technology 6 April 20th 05 07:50 PM
WPost: Brain Immaturity Could Explain Teen Crash Rate sufaud Driving 62 February 7th 05 10:14 AM