Bill Hughes -- You are part of the problem, you can be the solution

Old September 17th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3438_]

Default Bill Hughes -- You are part of the problem, you can be thesolu...

There you go again, the little jealous coward. Who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self, using foul language, like it did
back in elementary school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and
address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless!
Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life queer, losers!
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in
every place I know of????? . And we're supposed to take the opinion of a
jealous, anonymous coward? Too afraid to use it's name and address, and take
on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless! Crawl back in your
hole, like the rest of you low life, losers!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Some Guy" > wrote in message

> You talk to yourself a lot, Billy-Boi? Heck, I haven't won any AUK
> awards that I know of. You have, my little dog bone.
>

> No, I don't, actually.
>
> I can do that just fine from here, thanks.
>

> Vista? I somehow thought you'd be more the Santee type, given your
> demeanor.
>
> Oh yeah, you're a credible one to pronounce on such things.

Suuurrreeee...

Old September 17th 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3439_]

Default A Boy Named Hughes -- The sad little clown that can't shut up

There you go again, the little jealous coward. Who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self, using foul language, like it did
back in elementary school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and
address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless!
Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life queer, losers!
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in
every place I know of????? . And we're supposed to take the opinion of a
jealous, anonymous coward? Too afraid to use it's name and address, and take
on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless! Crawl back in your
hole, like the rest of you low life, losers!
Because you write like a girlie.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 17th 07, 08:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

Default A Boy Named Hughes -- More To Be Pitied Than Censured ?? No.

Top-posting coward L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[screedsnip]

> As usual all the above applies to this whacko that should go back into
> the insane asilum.

I'm not the one who thinks God is telling him it's OK to torture dogs
(or isn't telling him not to, if you prefer)--that's you, Crowbar.

Old September 17th 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

Default I, Bill Hughes, Am Afraid To Back Up My Allegations With Evidence

Top-posting coward L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[screedsnip]

> Prove it yourself, coward,

What's stopping you from posting, Bill? I'm waiting...

Old September 17th 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

Default Bill Hughes Tortures Dogs

Top-posting coward L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> You're the one that's too afraid to mail

Speaking of cowards, look how scared you are, Bill: you snipped it out
AGAIN. I smell blood and fear, I do.

Restored again to show everyone how you show the white feather:

"Who's going to believe you, an admitted dog-torturer and proven liar?

So where's that part of your Christian beliefs? Do you have a quote
from your Bible on that?"

Old September 17th 07, 08:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

Bob Officer wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 03:55:15 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Cassandra
> Incognito > wrote:
>
>> Top-posting coward L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>>
>> [screedsnip]
>>
>>> You could email IP for yours, but then you're a coward.

>> I'm not the one claiming to have a nonexistant account, you are. So
>> post from it and prove it hasn't been shut off for abuse, chicken.

> You mean LewdEllen doesn't think people can look and see if accounts
> are valid without sending e-mail?

Apparently he doesn't.

, at mx.west.cox.net
> Contacting 68.6.19.3
> 220 fed1rmimpi03.cox.net IMP ESMTP server ready
>
> HELO example.com
> 250 fed1rmimpi03.cox.net hello [12.158.174.103], pleased to meet you
>
> VRFY

> 502 VRFY command not implemented
>
> Doesn't want to talk to us
> RSET
> 250 OK
>
> EXPN

> 500 command unrecognized
>
> Doesn't want to talk to us
> RSET
> 250 OK
>
> MAIL >
> 250 > sender ok
>
> RCPT >
> 550 > recipient rejected
>
> Doesn't want to talk to us
> RSET
> 250 OK
>
> QUIT
> 221 fed1rmimpi03.cox.net IMP closing connexion

Ah, so I was right and he really doesn't have a Cox account.

Wow, Bill, your lies have been exposed again. How does that make you feel?
Old September 17th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3448_]

There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that.
Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking it's rabid
head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or
even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
suggest!!!!!
If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Department.
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
and
24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email
or

Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
For the tenth and last time COX shows my IP numbers like your:

Old September 17th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3449_]

[...]

If you had any guts you could test for yourself and mail me at

Old September 17th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3450_]

This is that little coward too afraid to use it's name and address,
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an
obsession with goats, and other faggots, and writes via remailers, and cross
posts to other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting
over my documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern
California body. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa
with its senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. What a pity!
Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020 as you said you would, but haven't! YOU NEED HELP!
Sounds like COX the network is blocking illegitimate spammers like you,
cause I haven't. From:
http://www.hq42.net/net_tools/test_e...ghes%40cox.net
passes the syntax check.
The domain is cox.net
The mail host for cox.net is mx.west.cox.net.
Looking up IP address for mx.west.cox.net.
The IP address for mx.west.cox.net. is 68.6.19.3
creating socket.....OK.
Attempting to connect to '68.6.19.3' on port '25'...Connected
So faggot write me from a real domain, coward
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 17th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3451_]

[...]

Get yourself back into the hospital, you need help!!!!!!!!