Britney Spears Mercedes Benz car.

Old November 9th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default Britney Spears Mercedes Benz car.

She bought a new Mercedes Benz car a few days ago.My question is, when
she ran over one of those papparazi guy's foot not long ago with her
other car, why didn't it mash that guys foot?
Her brand new Mercedes Benz car has about 600 horsepower.Those papparazi
better watch out!
cuhulin

Old November 9th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
genius

On Nov 8, 10:38 pm, wrote:
> She bought a new Mercedes Benz car a few days ago.My question is, when
> she ran over one of those papparazi guy's foot not long ago with her
> other car, why didn't it mash that guys foot?
> Her brand new Mercedes Benz car has about 600 horsepower.Those papparazi
> better watch out!
> cuhulin

Do you know what model off hand? I really don't want to google that.
I recently drove a Mercedes McLaren that boasts ~620hp and damn, what
a rush.

Old November 9th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Somebody in the alt.gossip.celebrities newsgroup posted an article that
says her new car is a Mercedes SL65.12 cylinders, 604 horsepower.
She could have bought a Bugatti Veyron.16 cylinders, umpteen hundred
horsepower.0 to 60 in two or three seconds.
I couldn't handle a car like that, much less fit behind the steering
wheel.
cuhulin

Old November 9th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
genius

On Nov 9, 10:58 am, wrote:
> Somebody in the alt.gossip.celebrities newsgroup posted an article that
> says her new car is a Mercedes SL65.12 cylinders, 604 horsepower.
> She could have bought a Bugatti Veyron.16 cylinders, umpteen hundred
> horsepower.0 to 60 in two or three seconds.
> I couldn't handle a car like that, much less fit behind the steering
> wheel.
> cuhulin

Yeah, they certainly aren't the easiest to get in and out of but are
surprisingly comfortable once you get in. The McLaren also had a
power telescopic steering wheel to give more room which was handy upon
entering/exiting.

Old November 9th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

tmz.com says she ran a red light.I guess that happened today.If you ever
see her driving, get out of the way.
cuhulin

Old November 10th 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
MasterBlaster

"genius" wrote:

> Yeah, they certainly aren't the easiest to get in and out of

So make sure you're wearing your undies.

Old November 10th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

When I was in Vietnam in 1964, (U.S.Army) on occassion I had occasion to
drive a Jeep.(mostly I drove duece and half Combat trucks) I own a 1948
Willys Jeep.Nowadays I am so fat, when I get behind the steering wheel
of my Jeep, my belly rubs the steering wheel.As you know, the seat
doesn't slide back for more belly room because the back of the seat is
right up agains't the left rear fender well.
cuhulin

Old November 10th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
BuckerooBilly

>When I was in Vietnam in 1964, (U.S.Army) on occassion I had occasion to
>drive a Jeep.(mostly I drove duece and half Combat trucks) I own a 1948
>Willys Jeep.Nowadays I am so fat, when I get behind the steering wheel
>of my Jeep, my belly rubs the steering wheel.As you know, the seat
>doesn't slide back for more belly room because the back of the seat is
>right up agains't the left rear fender well.
>cuhulin

Well soldier, all I can say is, "Happy Birthday Marines"! (November
10, 1776).
Tomorrow and every other day, I'll thank you for your service.