Driver with NO ARMS & ONE LEG says He's thru driving ( afteranother arrest)

Old August 3rd 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
The Man Behind The Curtain

Default Driver with NO ARMS & ONE LEG says He's thru driving ( afteranother arrest)

How'd he manage to drive like that? I'm stumped.

John

Old August 3rd 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

On Aug 2, 9:16 pm, The Man Behind The Curtain >
wrote:
> How'd he manage to drive like that? I'm stumped.
>
> John
>
> --
>
> Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

Posted with no article link? Yep, stumped.

Odds are favorable he wasn't operating a cell phone.

Old August 3rd 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article .com>, MLOM wrote:
> On Aug 2, 9:16 pm, The Man Behind The Curtain >
> wrote:
>> How'd he manage to drive like that? I'm stumped.
>>
>> John
>>
>> --
>>
>> Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

> Posted with no article link? Yep, stumped.
>
> Odds are favorable he wasn't operating a cell phone.

Not going to dig it up, but for those really interested it was linked on
fark.com and there was a followup article linked from there as well.