Happy New Year!

Old December 31st 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Default Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone, may it be prosperous.

Jørn.
Old December 31st 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Berg wrote:
> Happy New Year everyone, may it be prosperous.
>

> Jørn.

Happy New Year from me too, and please drop by it the chat room later,
#ramva on Undernet Should have people talking later tonight, before
midnight. Finland is 7 hours ahead of US, so they get to see 2008 well
in advance. This is my second new years eve on the US side, having to
wait longer

Jan
Old January 1st 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John Henry

HNY to all also... how do I get to Undernet Jan???

JH

Old January 1st 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

John!!!

Good to see you here!

use a client like mIRC, free for 30 days or so, or go through a web
client at http://www.undernet.org/webchat.php

choose your nickname (may require several tries if it is taken somewhere
in Undernet)

Favorite channel: #ramva
Server: us.undernet.org

Change default channel to 'other channel';

and hopefully the rest is self explanatory. I can't get any further, I
seem to be missing a plugin or something.

If you decide to go with the mIRC client (www.mirc.com) then you can
call me for details on how to set it up.

407-761-5731

Jan

Old January 1st 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

www.oldversion.com mIRC 6.2

random US server

wait for connection

easiest way to join: type in server window command line:

/join #ramva

and hit enter

jan

Old January 1st 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Oh yea, it opens with personal info window, you can give a bogus email
address. Then choose a nickname, and an alternate nick in case the
primary is taken. Etc. etc.

Old January 1st 08, 09:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen[_2_]

Happy New Year All!

"Berg" > wrote in message
> Happy New Year everyone, may it be prosperous.
>

> Jørn.

Happy New Year one and all... vwluvrs VW air cooled 0 December 31st 07 03:16 PM
Happy New Year!!! Mike G. Auto Photos 42 January 6th 07 10:07 PM
Happy New Year! Leroy Curtis Auto Photos 8 January 2nd 07 06:28 AM
Happy new Year Robert Pichler Alfa Romeo 3 January 1st 06 09:57 PM
Happy New Year!! Paul Driving 0 January 2nd 05 12:49 AM