How to adjust turbo wastegate

Old January 11th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Default How to adjust turbo wastegate

Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/mechanic.jpg

Old January 11th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job
>
> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/mechanic.jpg

silly guy, he has to connect the actuator rod first....LOL... good looking
boy, Jan.

Old January 11th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job
>
> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/mechanic.jpg

Congratulations, Jan. The boy looks more competent than anyone around
here. Including me!

John

Old January 11th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job
>
> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/mechanic.jpg

Huge m.f.! The Turbo that is..

Kid looks good, speaks Finish yet?

What is it for? Again, the turbo.

J.
Old January 11th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Berg wrote:
> Jan Andersson wrote:
>> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job
>>
>> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/mechanic.jpg
>>

> Huge m.f.! The Turbo that is..
>
> Kid looks good, speaks Finish yet?

He drools fluently in both languages.

> What is it for? Again, the turbo.

It's for a guy in the Subaru club I belong to. So my best guess is it's
for his 98 Impreza GT. And yea... that thing is enormous :P

Jan
Old January 11th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

jjs wrote:
> "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
>> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job
>>
>> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/mechanic.jpg

> Congratulations, Jan. The boy looks more competent than anyone around
> here. Including me!
>
> John

Hehehe, thanks

Can't wait to actually start teaching him stuff. He has watched me
replace a wheel bearing in our Nova already

Jan
Old January 11th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
>> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job
>>
>> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/mechanic.jpg
>>

> silly guy, he has to connect the actuator rod first....LOL... good looking
> boy, Jan.

Thanks
That's the only way we know how to make them

Jan

Old January 11th 08, 10:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Olli Lammi

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job
>
> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/mechanic.jpg

Those little ones may also have a pretty active wastegate. They need
adjusting quite many times a day. And at that age the waste starts
to smell pretty bad also

---
Olli
Old January 11th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
anton[_1_]

On Jan 10, 6:59 pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> jjs wrote:
> > "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> >> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job

> >>http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a.../holset/mechan...

> > Congratulations, Jan. The boy looks more competent than anyone around
> > here. Including me!

> > John

> Hehehe, thanks
>
> Can't wait to actually start teaching him stuff. He has watched me
> replace a wheel bearing in our Nova already
>
> Jan

He is growing fast, you'll be teaching him stuff in no time!

Anton

2000 Beetle Radio treble/bass won't adjust? and CD treble, bass,balance won't adjust? [email protected] VW water cooled 1 January 5th 08 05:10 AM
clutch adjust. [email protected] 4x4 1 December 12th 06 09:26 PM
How do you adjust the AI in GEM+2? [email protected] Simulators 2 December 11th 05 04:02 PM
Audi 5000 wastegate parts Boris Mohar Audi 1 July 31st 05 07:59 PM
How to adjust RPMs Louis Carroll BMW 3 November 23rd 04 05:52 PM