OT Solve the mystery!!!

Old January 18th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

Default OT Solve the mystery!!!

http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D
Old January 18th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Shag wrote:
> http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
> What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D

DIY open heart surgery?
Old January 18th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Shag wrote:
>> http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
>> What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D

> DIY open heart surgery?

Nah.

Something he is about to eat.
OR, he's ankle being bust from the bike accident.

Looks a bit like frozen pork chops too, with a couple of disturbing details.

J.

What does the lucky winner get?
Old January 18th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Berg wrote:
> Jan Andersson wrote:
>> Shag wrote:
>>> http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
>>> What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D

>> DIY open heart surgery?

> Nah.
>
> Something he is about to eat.
> OR, he's ankle being bust from the bike accident.
>
> Looks a bit like frozen pork chops too, with a couple of disturbing
> details.
>
> J.
>
> What does the lucky winner get?

Something he is about to eat was my second choice.
Winner gets to eat it too? I'll pass, thanks.

Old January 18th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Olli Lammi

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Shag wrote:
>> http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
>> What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D

> DIY open heart surgery?

Enhanced the image a bit:

http://olammi.iki.fi/olammi/shags_brain.jpg

Something in your aquarium? A squid?

---
Olli
Old January 18th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Olli Lammi wrote:
> Jan Andersson wrote:
>> Shag wrote:
>>> http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
>>> What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D

>> DIY open heart surgery?

> Enhanced the image a bit:
>
> http://olammi.iki.fi/olammi/shags_brain.jpg
>
> Something in your aquarium? A squid?
>
> ---
> Olli

I seriously wish he would get a better phone/cam.

J.
Old January 18th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Berg wrote:
> Olli Lammi wrote:
>> Jan Andersson wrote:
>>>

>>> DIY open heart surgery?

>> Enhanced the image a bit:
>>
>> http://olammi.iki.fi/olammi/shags_brain.jpg
>>
>> Something in your aquarium? A squid?
>>
>> ---
>> Olli

> I seriously wish he would get a better phone/cam.
>
> J.

I seriously wish he would start eating people food
Old January 18th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Berg wrote:
>> Olli Lammi wrote:

>>> Enhanced the image a bit:
>>>
>>> http://olammi.iki.fi/olammi/shags_brain.jpg
>>>
>>> Something in your aquarium? A squid?
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Olli

>> I seriously wish he would get a better phone/cam.
>>
>> J.

> I seriously wish he would start eating people food

Anything with parents...

Maybe Olli is on to something, aquarium with a mollusc?? in it?

J.

Just back from Sweden, bought snus, wine and a sixpack. The snus is less
than half the price.. Wine is almost half the price. The cheapest beer
cost less for a 500ml can compared to a 330ml bottle over here..

Norwegen Über Alles!
Old January 18th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Jan 18, 3:46 pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> Berg wrote:
> > Olli Lammi wrote:

> >> Enhanced the image a bit:

> >> http://olammi.iki.fi/olammi/shags_brain.jpg

> >> Something in your aquarium? A squid?

> >> ---
> >> Olli

> > I seriously wish he would get a better phone/cam.

> > J.

> I seriously wish he would start eating people food

hahaha!
Nice picture enhancement. My wife has the digital camera with her so
I had to use the crappy camera on the cell phone. It's a picture of
either an artery or a vein (I'm not sure which) on a pork neckbone
that's in a pile o' neckbones in my crock-pot full o' pork neckbones.
Mmm.... artery goodness. *drool*
Just so I don't get in trouble with social services, I cooked some
stuff separate for the kids. I made some sausage balls, fried them
up, then cooked some egg noodles, added some cheddar cheese soup mix
stuff from the can with some milk and some extra heavy cream, then a
half of a jar of spaghetti sauce. I added the sausage balls to the
mixture and it's simmering now. Also added some mozzarella cheese,
fresh ground black pepper, garlic, and a some onion powder. And diced
mushrooms. It's all simmering in there now and believe it or not it
smells GOOD in here. No wonder I need to lose 15 pounds or so. :-/
Old January 18th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Jan 18, 4:19 pm, Shag > wrote:
> On Jan 18, 3:46 pm, Jan Andersson >
> wrote:
>

> > Berg wrote:

> > > I seriously wish he would get a better phone/cam.

> > > J.

> > I seriously wish he would start eating people food

> hahaha!
> Nice picture enhancement. My wife has the digital camera with her so
> I had to use the crappy camera on the cell phone. It's a picture of
> either an artery or a vein (I'm not sure which) on a pork neckbone
> that's in a pile o' neckbones in my crock-pot full o' pork neckbones.
> Mmm.... artery goodness. *drool*
> Just so I don't get in trouble with social services, I cooked some
> stuff separate for the kids. I made some sausage balls, fried them
> up, then cooked some egg noodles, added some cheddar cheese soup mix
> stuff from the can with some milk and some extra heavy cream, then a
> half of a jar of spaghetti sauce. I added the sausage balls to the
> mixture and it's simmering now. Also added some mozzarella cheese,
> fresh ground black pepper, garlic, and a some onion powder. And diced
> mushrooms. It's all simmering in there now and believe it or not it
> smells GOOD in here. No wonder I need to lose 15 pounds or so. :-/

The kids' dinner:
http://www.employees.org/~travist/gour-freakin-met.jpg