iRacing and controller "problems"

Old January 26th 13, 02:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default iRacing and controller "problems"

We see that iRacing is introducing new controllers into the
simulation.
I wonder if, for these new controllers, they will also introduce
"their own" way those controllers are supposed to work (just like in the
case of FFB), because "they know better" than the ones who designed those
controllers, how those controllers should work.
Imagine this, a guy who usually plays driving games/simulations
comes to iRacing, and see something is wrong, and ask himself, what the heck
is going on here. His controller work like it should in ANY OTHER
game/simulation, only in iRacing it behaves somehow funny, he cannot
*controll* a thing with this *controller*. And then you have to explain to
him, you know, it is iRacing, they know better, better than anybody else.
And guy says, uhu, I am going out of here, they are too much "advanced" for
me.
This is what I was talking about all the time in iRacing forum, and
they banned me out. Asked to ban me out some "advanced" guys, who know
better, and yet, they are always the slowest there, but they "know" that
aliens are doing just what they themselves are doing.