RAMJW Officially ruined

Old May 21st 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
ULB

Default RAMJW Officially ruined

Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
great, or its official, this group is ruined.

What a waste.
Old May 22nd 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"ULB" > wrote in message
> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
> great, or its official, this group is ruined.
>
> What a waste.

I think that Bill is still going after these guys in whatever other
newsgroup he hooked up with them before. You can do alright if you have a
threaded news reader and a kill file. Meanwhile, this may prove amusing if
not enlightening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_wars
http://www.flamewarriors.com/

This appears to have been going on for approximately a year. Something
happened in alt.binaries.pictures.autos that these mental defectives didn't
like. I am pretty sure of that.

Cheers,

Earle

Old May 22nd 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Steve[_42_]

ULB wrote:
> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
> great, or its official, this group is ruined.

.....or you don't killfile and filter I haven't seen any of the nonsense
for months.

Steve
00 XJ
98 ZJ
95 YJ - Sold
Old May 22nd 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
user

John wrote:
> Killfile is the way to go. No more Bill, Pink Frued, Teri Dactile, or
> others in my news reader. It's been nice. The only downside is once in
> a great while Bill actually had some useful input. Oh well its a small
> price to pay to get rid of the nonsense in this group

Bill who?
Old May 22nd 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank_v7.0

ULB wrote:
> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
> great, or its official, this group is ruined.
>
> What a waste.

My Jeep actually is running pretty well, but my message filter is
running pretty well also. :-)

--
FRH
Old May 22nd 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Frank_v7.0 wrote:
> ULB wrote:
>> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
>> great, or its official, this group is ruined.
>>
>> What a waste.

> My Jeep actually is running pretty well, but my message filter is
> running pretty well also. :-)

Same here.

Hamster as a news spool cuts out crossposts and kills threads, but
even OE is good enough to scrape the sewerage out of this group.

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://revbeergoggles.com
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks

Old May 22nd 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
RoyJ

Hmmmmmmmmmm 389 messages killed off so far today.

Old May 22nd 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

T. Greening wrote:

> What I don't understand is why you want to subject us to this whole
> mess. I am no lover of bill by any stretch and kill-filed him quite a
> while ago and would just as soon he went away. I am quite sure he is
> acting an ass in whatever other group you frequent and can understand
> your retaliation, but why do you have to include the rest of us in it?
> The bulk of the people in this group have no interest in making any
> waves or engaging in any bill-foolery in your favorite groups so why
> they being punished for bill being an ass?

They just dragged the ****ing contest from abpa to this group in an effort
to gather support in their little flamefest with bill. ramjw didn't have
a problem till then. Fortunately none of them contribute anything of worth
so killfiling is a zero loss.

--
DougW