VW racing.. 1/4 mile times.

Old February 26th 19, 09:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default VW racing.. 1/4 mile times.

On Monday, May 24, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Alex Bartonek wrote:
> On my 1641 cc engine, stock carb (Bocar 34 pict 3, I believe it has bigger
> jets...if I understood my installer correctly), stock tranny, Engle 110
> cam...it runs pretty decent...good pickup, no hesitation etc...
> What are 1/4 mile times for a bug like this one? Anyone have a chart of
> that (approx is ok) has a listing of engines from 1600cc to 2xxx cc, on what
> horsepower they produce?
> What does it take to have a 13sec bug? Anyone have one?
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> Alex
>
> --
> To reply, remove !NOSPAM! from the email address...

Dang Alex.
I used your Kendrick car and S10 project on social media.
I knew you HAD a bug just out of high school.
That was how many decades ago.....?
I've built hot-rod stuff since you were in puberty.

Youve banned me from your public sites, so here you are.

You don't have a VW Bug,
There's no BBC chevy truck (the "pink" truck dog-walked and stood crooked, just like your Kendrick car is.

I heard from facebook friends that you were on a rampage again yesterday.
I guess you saw my GPZ Turbo on my wall the night before.
Boo-Hoo....

Yeah....
Where's your running street car?
Or cars, I should ask?
Your turbo bike?
Oh yeah, you bailed on bikes when you crashed in your neighborhood.

Go away Alex.
Let your work show what you can do, not your mouth.

FYI....
I asked other SA shops about you,
One said they're gladly repairing your "shop's" failed engines.

Go away alex.
You'll never, ever out-do me in workmanship and quality or profession.

In one file Darya Gunchenko says the N-WORD 9 times times jaida Technology 0 November 1st 08 07:39 AM
NY Times on Sim Racing Zed Simulators 12 March 8th 07 12:51 PM
Z06 1/4 mile times Big Al[_1_] Corvette 1 December 22nd 06 03:49 PM
Most times Brakes..Some times no. Frankenstien Ford Explorer 8 September 22nd 05 02:29 AM
Bushamerica - Cops shoot SUV 120 times. Hit UNARMED driver 4 times. Jesse Jackson calls it a hate crime [email protected] Driving 1 June 9th 05 01:52 AM