General Jeep Questions

Old June 16th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

Default General Jeep Questions

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:53:49 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:> There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
:>really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
:>schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
:>S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
:>only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
:>with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
:>other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
:>documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
:>surfing body, beard, and loving family. Committing forgery over many of them
:>proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog,
:>like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're
:>even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
:>to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
:>man.
:> That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
:>the same coward, posting over and over again using schizophrenic psychopath
:>forged up names???????
:> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
:>it fits so well!
:> But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
,
, , ,

http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"Claude Horribly" > wrote in message
:>news:2lHci.31158$xq1.4099@pd7urf1no
:>>
:>> Jealous of that?
:>>
:>> What do you think I am, an entomologist?
Old June 16th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:54:31 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:> There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
:>really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
:>schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
:>S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
:>only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
:>with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
:>other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
:>documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
:>surfing body, beard, and loving family. Committing forgery over many of them
:>proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog,
:>like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're
:>even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
:>to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
:>man.
:> That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
:>the same coward, posting over and over again using schizophrenic psychopath
:>forged up names???????
:> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
:>it fits so well!
:> But, now with this cross post worth a forwarding to:
,
, ,
,
,
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"Claude Horribly" > wrote in message
:>news:zjHci.29975$NV3.7347@pd7urf2no...
:>><snip queer fantasies over goats and my body, and the jealous senile
:>babbling over my accomplishments and conquests>
:>>
:>> Yeah, a 320+ pound Moby Dink in a Speedo.
:>>
:>>
:>> Hahahahahaha!
:>>
:>>
:>> "Mommy, why doesn't someone harpoon that thing, it's UGLY!!!"
:>>
:>>
:>>
:>>
Old June 16th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:18:25 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:> There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
:>really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
:>schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
:>S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
:>only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
:>with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
:>other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
:>documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
:>surfing body, beard, and loving family. Committing forgery over many of them
:>proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog,
:>like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're
:>even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
:>to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
:>man.
:> That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
:>the same coward, posting over and over again using schizophrenic psychopath
:>forged up names???????
:> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
:>it fits so well!
:> But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
,
, , ,

http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"Claude Horribly" > wrote in message
:>news:lLHci.31185$xq1.12085@pd7urf1no...
:>><snip queer fantasies over goats and my body, and the jealous senile
:>babbling over my accomplishments, conquests, and family>
Old June 16th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:19:21 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:> There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
:>really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
:>schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
:>S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
:>only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
:>with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
:>other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
:>documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
:>surfing body, beard, and loving family. Committing forgery over many of them
:>proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog,
:>like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're
:>even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
:>to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
:>man.
:> That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
:>the same coward, posting over and over again using schizophrenic psychopath
:>forged up names???????
:> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
:>it fits so well!
:> But, now with this cross post worth a forwarding to:
,
, ,
,
,
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"Claude Horribly" > wrote in message
:>news:GFHci.31179$xq1.26936@pd7urf1no...
:>>
:>> It's 'who'.
:>>
:>> And yes, I most definitely do think.
:>>
:>> Shame you can't.
Old June 16th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
griffin

Does she use it mainly for rock climbing or mud bogging? I'm not a fan of
rocks and mostly just like to go through massive mud puddles and along muddy
rut-laiden trails where I will need a constant stream of torque and making
sure the tires don't start to spin or get hung up.

It seems most people agree that the 4 is "enough" for basic Jeeping and with
the large scale difference in price between the 4s and the sought after 6's
....might be better to get a nice 4 with low kliks and dump the extra money
into upgrades.

"Greg" > wrote in message
> Just to put my 2 cents into the 4cyl debate. My daughter has had a 95 YJ
> 4cyl for about 4 years, she has a 4" lift, runs 33 x 12" BFG MTs, locked
> front and rear, and 4.88 gears. Hyway is not great, but with lift and

tires

Old June 16th 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

He can't do that Bill, he has stated the piece of junk he owns 'IF' he
even owns a Jeep will explode if he even tries to spin the tires a
little in reverse to unwind a bind.

His vehicle is a non street legal, due to rot and neglect, driveway
snowplow.

Mike

Old June 16th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default General Jeep Questions -Now SnoMan the Stalker

SnoMan wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:38:03 -0400, Mike Romain >
> wrote:
>
>> I don't mind forgetting I have a 5th gear so I don't lug my engine with
>> my 33's and 3.31 gears, but then I have a 'glass body and the 258 so it
>> goes nice. I can still use 5th, but it costs gas, about 5 mpg better
>> without it.

> This guy is so full of it.

SnoMan, once again all you will get is abuse if you continue to stalk my
posts. You are a brain dead idiot which you have proven over and over
and over.

You have also proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you are totally
insane and give out advise that will kill people.

Yes, I compromise unneeded things like lower gears due to funds and use
my gears. I still get 11L/100km or 23 mpg using only 4th as a top gear
foole! And I can think of 'much' better ways to blow 2 grand than for
unneeded gears.

No I cannot fix my Jeep much anymore because I got smashed up in a car
accident.

Yes I farm out 'specialized' work like gear setups and springs to
'professionals' with the right tools 'even when I could work on them'.

Now as to how many Jeep engines I have helped folks from this newsgroup
rebuild in a snowbank in the driveway, well... They 'all' are still on
the road going strong...

No I am 'not' stupid enough to use a shop that has platinum tools or
sells gold plated parts, which you seem to advocate.

Yes, I 'use' my shift into 4 high at any legal speed option that my Jeep
came with in the winter rather than stop in the middle of a highway in a
snowstorm to shift gears like 'YOU' advocate. (That proves beyond any
reasonable doubt that you are totally insane with no regard to anyone's
safety!)

Yes I goose my tires a little in reverse to unwind the drivetrain if it
binds up rather that stopping on the highway in a storm to jack up a
tire and let the stress off 'easy' as you advocate and actually suckered
someone into. (more Deadly advise) 'My' Jeep can take that with no
problems, I don't drive wrecked 'snoplows' that can't spin a tire
without exploding like 'you' have stated yours will do.

Now once again screw off!

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile...
Old June 16th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

If you are going to be running our typical Canadian Bush trails, a tall
skinny tire even pushed by a 4 banger will have no issues. 31's will go
pretty much anywhere on these trails and 33's will just about do it all.
Well, all that I have tried....

For crawling, we don't need 1st low at all on these type of trails
unless it's to climb over a log, so no matter what gear range you end up
with, not being able to go slow enough won't be an issue.

When I am churning along the trails, I like 3rd low because it has lots
of 'control' and the punch if needed. I liked it with 31's and I still
like it with 33's.

Here are some photos of some Canadian trails with Jeepers from this
newsgroup running them. Lots with 4 bangers and/or stock tires or only
31's on. Take note of where I am, taking all the photos of people
trying and sometimes trying again to get to where I am, in 'spite' of my
tall gears and open differentials eh! <grin>

Aug/01 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4292076845
Jan/02 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4292141347
Easter/02 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4291929351
June 16/02 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4291718705
Aug02 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4291402603
Jan03 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4290887779
Aug 03 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4289239511
Summer 04 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=3697290093
Jan05 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2132336104
Aug/05 http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2120343242
Day Trip Misc http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4291902217

Old June 16th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the little jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact
that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness and super Southern California surfing body. What a
jealous little draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, that of
course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that.
Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking it's rabid
head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or
even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
, God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 16th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

[...]

"24BitŪ" > wrote in message

A few general questions... Noice87 VW air cooled 8 October 14th 06 12:22 AM
new Jeep owner with questions [email protected] Jeep 5 February 10th 06 05:35 PM
General 4WD Questions ('92 mainly) Ulysses Ford Explorer 8 January 24th 05 08:37 PM
=Jeep Questions= Eddy Long 4x4 0 January 19th 05 02:33 AM
general resto questions....outside in or inside out Jeffrey Davison Ford Mustang 9 November 22nd 04 12:48 PM