Two kinds of idiots

Old April 18th 05, 03:05 AM
RichA

Default Two kinds of idiots

The kind who will NEVER realize that merging on a highway
isn't like moving away from a traffic light and who think
40mph can mix with 60mph without problems.
The other kind seem to think it's "impressive" to do that
thing with their car alarm or door closer that makes the
thing squake, or chirp, or honk a few times.
You don't impress ANYONE with that.
-Rich
Old April 18th 05, 04:14 AM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:05:12 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>The kind who will NEVER realize that merging on a highway
>isn't like moving away from a traffic light and who think
>40mph can mix with 60mph without problems.
>The other kind seem to think it's "impressive" to do that
>thing with their car alarm or door closer that makes the
>thing squake, or chirp, or honk a few times.
>You don't impress ANYONE with that.
>-Rich

what about the idiots in mustangs?

hurc ast
Old April 19th 05, 11:51 PM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:35:00 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>No problem... sorry, you are not allowed in my Mustang. I am not a
>bigot... I just hate all stupid people like you.

lmfao
what makes u think i would want to ride in your car??

are u gay ??

hurc ast
Old April 20th 05, 12:33 PM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:02:44 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>wouldn't matter if you did or didn't... you're still not going to....
>LOL : )

like i care

fagboy

hurc ast
Old April 18th 05, 04:38 PM
NoOne

Its really sad to see someone like you who aparently has no life
whatsoever and who's only thrill is to act like a juvinile dick online.
You obviouly cant contribute anything of substance here and probably
know just enough about cars to be dangerous.

I hate to feed the trolls like you, but do feel the need to point you in
the
direction of counseling or to simply to GET A LIFE. No one likes you
here, you probably have no friends, have small penis issues and your
only date is your right hand. As a general rule, people like you who only
make the same old tired stupid comments and try to ACT like they are
an "in the know" certified tech, dont have a clue and you most likely are
the wash boy at a used car lot.

Now go drive your Pacer around... keep playing on your mommie's PC
and dream of owning Mustang.

* I'm sure you will have some real witty come back, something like;

"lmfao....... bla...bla...bla"
( insert snappy 12 year )
( old comment here )
hurc ast
(Assistant Soap Tech)

Old April 19th 05, 11:50 PM

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:38:46 GMT, "NoOne" > wrote:

> Its really sad to see someone like you who aparently has no life
>whatsoever and who's only thrill is to act like a juvinile dick online.
>You obviouly cant contribute anything of substance here and probably
>know just enough about cars to be dangerous.

is there anything of substance on this group anyway ?
> I hate to feed the trolls like you, but do feel the need to point you in
>the
>direction of counseling or to simply to GET A LIFE. No one likes you
>here, you probably have no friends, have small penis issues and your
>only date is your right hand. As a general rule, people like you who only
>make the same old tired stupid comments and try to ACT like they are
>an "in the know" certified tech, dont have a clue and you most likely are
>the wash boy at a used car lot.

seals on the wall
u are the one that is UNSKILLED LABOR

**** a mustang is only 35k $$

what a cheap ****ing dreamer u are

> * I'm sure you will have some real witty come back, something like;
>
>"lmfao....... bla...bla...bla"
>( insert snappy 12 year )
>( old comment here )
>hurc ast
>(Assistant Soap Tech)

.. .

Old April 18th 05, 11:48 AM
SVTKate

Yea, you may be right about the alarm thing BUT
It's cool as hell when some sticky fingered little brat is about to paw
print your stang and you hit the horn button and scare the **** out of him
Or they are fiddling with a shopping cart that's dangerously close to
dinging your car
Or when some dope is about to door ding you getting in or out of their car
and you wake them up with a quick tap on the button.

Hubs and I do it to each other sometimes as a joke... no is trying to
inpress anyone. But it makes both of us laugh when we make the other one
jump.
He gets me more often than I get him.

So my question Rich is:
Who did what to make you angry?

As far as those that go onto freeways slowly... I agree completely.
I've seen allot of near misses because of that.

Kate
"Beep-Beep!!"

Old April 18th 05, 05:57 PM
Brent P

In article >, RichA wrote:

> who think
> 40mph can mix with 60mph without problems.

On a limited access highway where lane discipline is practiced, a wide
speed variance is easy and safely delt with. Only in the USA is this a
problem, because lane discipline is practically non-existant in much of
the nation.

Lane discipline is why a 911 and 2CV can be on the autobahn at the same
time.