It's gettin' up there again

Old March 15th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

Default It's gettin' up there again

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gas.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	41740
Old March 16th 07, 01:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

good lord.....I paid 45.00 for $2.69 premium down here

Old March 16th 07, 01:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paul O.

--
Paul O.

Old March 16th 07, 02:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Old Codger \(NM\)

I paid $2.46 today on our mountain in SE New Mexico.

Old March 16th 07, 02:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

My Bronco holds thirty six gallons and get ten miles to the gallon with,
or without the Jeep in tow.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 16th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
guest

"Padraig" > wrote
> Attachment decoded: Gas.jpg

If you bought gas in Canada with US currency, that's what you would pay.

Ron
Old March 16th 07, 06:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zilbandy

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:39:09 -0500, "rob" >
wrote:

>good lord.....I paid 45.00 for $2.69 premium down here

It's a damn good thing I rolled my old 79 Suburban down a mountain. It
had a 40 gallon gas tank. LOL

--
Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA >
Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/
Old March 16th 07, 06:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

"Paul O." > wrote in message

>>For those of you in Southern Calif., I saw on the news tonite a fire at
>>the Carson city refinery. Sooo, It's gonna get worse.... soon.

Oil company managers do all they can to interrupt production. They shut
down refineries for "maintenance" at strategic times and I'd swear these
occasional refinery fires are all part of the overall plan. No new refinery
capacity has been built in California in many, many years. Why?

Everything oil companies do or don't do is designed to lift increasingly
large amounts of money out of our pockets.

And just last week Halliburton, a major oilfield services and construction
firm which has made billions in the US --- most visibly in the recent past
by getting many "reconstruction" contracts in Iraq from the Bush
administration WITHOUT BIDDING, has decided to move its corporate HQ to
Dubai for tax reasons. Talk about a slap in the face.

Oil companies. Don't ya just love 'em?
--
Paddy's Pig

Old March 16th 07, 08:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

The Greenies have stopped all unclear power plants, too.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/