olds 1998 lss hvac programmer

Old June 29th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default olds 1998 lss hvac programmer

How can I tell if the programmer is defective. the AC comes on and the
fan works manually. the air is constantly directed to the windshield
and floor it cannot be changed. I have good vacuum going to the
programmer but I do not have a wiring diagram for the connecter. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. the number on the programmer is
16258433