A/C Systems

Old June 3rd 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default A/C Systems= BOYCOTT ALL SPAMMERS!

Hi Mike,
It is my intention to stop them, and with enough complaints to their
Internet Service Provider it will happen. They just arrested a guy in
Washington State for using fake and other people's names, I'll eventually
get these a**holes, too! Till then plonk my name.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

ng.com...

Old June 3rd 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Bill, they are introducing porn to this group that was never here before
and using tons of fake names so plonking you is useless, they quote you
and bait you and it shows up that they get you every time.

Relax man, it's a losing battle and you aren't doing this or any other
newsgroup any good. It is only going to get worse as more and more
freaks join the internet and find Usenet, don't go attracting them on
purpose please!

When new Jeepers find us all they see is crap, not people helping folks
with Jeeps. Too much noise to content is starting to happen and too
much belongs to you.

Sorry man but geese...

Mike

Old June 3rd 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

The porn is being posted here because of the laxed people like you that
won't report them.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

g.com...

Old June 3rd 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Will Honea[_1_]

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> The porn is being posted here because of the laxed people like you that
> won't report them.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

But why do you feel you have to reply at length to report them??? Sneak up
on them.

--
Will Honea
Old June 3rd 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Say what????

Read the header to this post 'slowly' will ya.

Who else but me posts the Charter on a regular basis????

I prefer to take Charter violations to email, so you don't see
'discussion' of commercial posts short of the first warning shot.

I don't feel the need to advertise the fact that it 'works' more times
than not and the email replies I get saying they didn't know about the
Charter and will not post anymore are far more then the ignores.

Bill, time to check the meds out. It 'really' looks like you must be on
new ones....

Mike

Old June 3rd 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
c[_1_]

Mike,

Just put ole L.W. in your killfile. The man has lost it completely. To
put it in terms you can relate to, his ground strap has eroded beyond
repair.

Chris

Old June 3rd 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

The porn is being posted here because Bill is making himself a target for
the spammers. Bill prefers to take charter violations into the forum, so
everyone can see what a "hero" he is, in the meantime he has become a major
contributor to the lowering of the quality of the group.

Unfortunately he will never understand and he will unwittingly help to kill
this group.

Let't not forget that in recent months Bill has introduced more Usenet
stalkers to this group, people he has ****ed off in other groups, than the
group has seen since I started coming here seven years ago, and probably in
its history. Maybe that's why he feels the need to make his quarrels public,
to show that he at least feels some responsibility for the excess crap. But
all it really does is add to the sh*tpile.

Old June 3rd 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

It's called entrapment. Or give them enough rope.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 3rd 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Thank you for your coward's point of view. The reason spammers feel free
to exploit this group.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 3rd 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
bllsht

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:27:53 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> wrote:

> Thank you for your coward's point of view. The reason spammers feel free
>to exploit this group.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

You are worse than the spammers.

A/C Systems [email protected] Technology 0 June 1st 07 08:40 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] Technology 0 May 24th 07 04:24 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] VW water cooled 0 May 23rd 07 10:28 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] Chrysler 0 May 23rd 07 10:27 PM
GPS systems Firebird Jeep 14 November 28th 05 09:35 PM