Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup

Old August 8th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1120_]

Default Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup

You remind me of a little rat dog, like the Mexican Chiwawa, with its
senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And par. it's too
afraid to use it's name, address, or even sign your statement as any
responsible person would, totally worthless! Crawl back in your hole, like
the rest of you low life queer, losers!
Oh, and thanks for the ammunition to send abuse at COX and Teranews
block you and other low lifes that use databasix. :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Fred Hall" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 04:43:48 -0500, (Genisys
> Genius) wrote:
>

> >From:
(Inept Fweddie Hall)

http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle...rch=trollzilla

Old August 8th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1123_]

You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa, with its
senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. Not man enough to
even sign your statement as any man would. YOU ARE A COWARD! Crawl back in

Old August 8th 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1124_]

There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from Navarre, Florida, that of course, doesn't have a DD214, it had
to have served our country for that. Who's only way to get attention is to
make a fool of its self, with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via
remailers, to no one's surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but its just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of
Florida. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its
senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to
use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would,
totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from a Capricorn.
It's what you wrote, don't you want this group to see what an a**hole
you really are?????
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"24BitŪ" > wrote in message

> **** you & your dog!
><snip queer fantasies that others may need to know what your psychopath

traits are.>

Old August 8th 07, 05:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1134_]

Old August 8th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1161_]

Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send abuse
at COX and Teranews block you and other low lifes that use databasix. :-)
You've given me reason to devote my energies to persuading Real News Servers
to block everyone from databasix, I know I've cost them millions in
commercial revenues. :-)
I'm still waiting!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 8th 07, 06:24 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

24BitŪ > wrote in
:

This poast is APPROVED for alt.****nozzles!1!
Old August 8th 07, 06:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1179_]

"24BitŪ" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:43:55 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > wrote:
>

> Nothing Relevant, just the same ****!
>
> > There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
> >over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
> >possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
> >Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
> >coward from Navarre, Florida, that of course, doesn't have a DD214, it

had
> >to have served our country for that. Who's only way to get attention is

> >make a fool of its self, with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes

via
> >remailers, to no one's surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its
> >attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but its

just
> >gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of
> >Florida. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with

its
> >senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid

> >use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would,
> >totally worthless!
> > Posted pornography at:

> >As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
> > But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
> ,
, , ,

http://www.billhughes.com/

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------*

Old August 8th 07, 06:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1178_]

"24BitŪ" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:43:55 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > wrote:
>
> Nothing Relevant, just the same ****!
>
> > There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
> >over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
> >possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
> >Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
> >coward from Navarre, Florida, that of course, doesn't have a DD214, it

had
> >to have served our country for that. Who's only way to get attention is

> >make a fool of its self, with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes

via
> >remailers, to no one's surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its
> >attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but its

just
> >gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of
> >Florida. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with

its
> >senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid

> >use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would,
> >totally worthless!
> > Posted pornography at:

> >As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
> > But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
> ,
, , ,

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 8th 07, 06:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1181_]

Old August 8th 07, 06:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1180_]