This is sad

Old October 29th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland

Default This is sad

My newsreader reported 463 New Posts since I last visited. The sad thing is
450 of them are Bill and others posting the effective equivelent of "did
too," "did not," "did too," "did not,

Old October 29th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_20_]

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> My newsreader reported 463 New Posts since I last visited. The sad
> thing is 450 of them are Bill and others posting the effective equivelent
> of "did too," "did not," "did too," "did not,

Well Jeff, there is good news. From what I have read about obsessive
stalkers the obsession only lasts on an average ten years...

Cheers,

Earle

Old October 29th 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:59:11 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:

> From what I have read about obsessive
> stalkers the obsession only lasts on an average ten years...

Then worry not. Lardbutt Billieboi hasn't got that much time left.

--
"I am become Cooyon Billieboi, the destroyer of groups."

-- Bhagavad-Gita (Version 2)
-- aka the Bagoffat-Geezer

Old October 29th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_3_]

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote:

> My newsreader reported 463 New Posts since I last visited. The sad
> thing is 450 of them are Bill and others posting the effective
> equivelent of "did too," "did not," "did too," "did not,

Don't know, don't see any posts from the idiot contingent.

Get a newsreader that allows scoring and learn to use a score file,
you'll be AMAZED at how much nicer Usenet will become!

Newsreaders with scoring:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorefile

You can set OE to killfile the trolls and ignore their threads but it's
not nearly as good at getting rid of them.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old October 30th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_5583_]

This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar was hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 until I
killed it. Now he's using another IP of 24.80.200.127
s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net who's only way to get attention is to
make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,
for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:

I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
YOU NEED HELP!
The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
anything.
Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net
and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
email
or
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
You are the one that ran to Canada from your obligation to the U.S.
Military! YOU ARE A TRAITOR and a COWARD!!!!!!
Totally lacking in common sense. You pathetic little schizophrenic
psychopath, you make me laugh the way a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a
feeling of extreme superiority! <ROTFLMAO>
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
Just making sure the faggots at: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups know what an a**hole you, aka SW
really are!!!!!
God, where do they find these REALLY STUPID queer traitors keep
following me around? With even more jealous girlie maricón acosador
gibberish/babbling
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

news

Old October 30th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Archie Leach[_10_]

Default JOIN THE NIGHTLY FOAM PARTY IN R.A.M.J+W!!! This is sad

And the F04MD0WN begins!!!!!!!!!

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
>jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
>schizophrenic psychopath liar was hiding in Vancouver via
>S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 until I
>killed it. Now he's using another IP of 24.80.200.127
>s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net who's only way to get attention is to
>make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
>school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
>responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
>where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
>perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
>documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
>surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
>many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
>little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
>me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
>you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
>statement like a man.
> That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
>the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
>psychopath forged up names?
> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
>paragraphs it fits so well!
> But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
,
, , ,
for forgery.
> Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
>posted on an auto picture group at:

> I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
>but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
>Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
>that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
>United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
>too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
>it, so keep the f*ck out!
> Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
> YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
>someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
>with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
> Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
>YOU NEED HELP!
> The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
> You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
>anything.
> Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
>and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
>arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
> I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
>shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net
and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
>Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
>email
or
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 30th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_5599_]

There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. It doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country
for that. Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self,
with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's
surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul
language in elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too
senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind
me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking
it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name,
address, or even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
suggest!!!!!
If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Department.
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
and
24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email
or

Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
the top of your groups! :-)
The only reason you write me is to try to put down my friends and my
Lord Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that,
coward.
BTW I put up a couple more of my friends cars for you to be jealous of.
:-)
I happen to know you've been locked in a rubber room, laced in a
straight jacket. Time for lights out at your insane asylum again.
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
There you go with that psychopathic goat obsession/fetish, that only
faggots like would think of.
That's what I've said, it's common knowledge you're a schizophrenic
faggot.
Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
soon the world of servers.
What are you babbling about?????
And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
see your user names, as fake as you.
I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
laugh!!!!!!
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 30th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Archie Leach[_10_]

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> [...]

>faggots like would think of.
> That's what I've said, it's common knowledge you're a schizophrenic
>faggot.
> Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
>soon the world of servers.
> What are you babbling about?????
> And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
>see your user names, as fake as you.
> I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
>laugh!!!!!!
> You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
>a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
><ROTFLMAO>
> And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
>pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
> More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
http://www.billhughes.com/

You need to pick up the pace if you're going to get to 100 rebuttals
tonight, Big Gay Foamy Bill!

Old October 30th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_5604_]

[...]

I will not tire, I will not falter, and I will NOT FAIL! To will reply
to every one of the posts that jealous trolls have started, starting a tit
for tat for which I will inevitably win, as God is on my side!!!!!!!!!! As
in: "The never ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way." ...
It is you that have failed.

Old October 30th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_2_]

Archie Leach > wrote:

>And the F04MD0WN begins!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if he can surpass the Bartlovian levels of 500 per day.

> [...]
>>with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
>> Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
>>YOU NEED HELP!
>> The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
>> You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
>>anything.
>> Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
>>and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
>>arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
>> I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
>>shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net
and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
>>Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
or
http://www.billhughes.com/

>>"Pink Freud©®" > wrote in message
>>newsan.2007.10.29.13.08.13.282175@trepanation. calm...
>>>
>>> Then worry not. Lardbutt Billieboi hasn't got that much time left.
>>>
>>> --

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716