I bet none of the morons posting here can suggest a good brand of valve seal.

Old November 25th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
W****n S***********g

Default I bet none of the morons posting here can suggest a good brand of valve seal.

Take a pill dude.

Old November 25th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_7_]

"J. Clarke" > wrote
Yes, it could be valve seals WHICH IS WHY I ASKED THE DAMNED QUESTION
IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU RETARDED GET OF A SYPHILITIC JACKASS. Maybe
the valve guides need to be fixed too, maybe they don't. But if I fix
the valve guides, I still NEED TO PUT SOME KIND OF DAMN SEAL ON and I
want to know what brand of seal that should be.

And how is the amount of mileage on the engine relevant? Is there a
list somewhere that says that in an engine with 50,000 miles you
should use one kind of seal and with 100,000 you should use another
and with 150,000 you should use a third?

--

With that attitude bub, you should be left on your own to just figure it
out, or **** it up all on your own.

Go post your question on pirate4x4 and see if they can help you!
http://www.pirate4x4.com/welcome1.php
The guys there love to help out.

K.

Old November 25th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
matt

I think he should go to his local auto parts store and rant & rave like he's
doing here, I'm sure they will fall over themselves to help him out.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Matt Macchiarolo

. ..

Old November 25th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

matt wrote:
> I think he should go to his local auto parts store and rant & rave
> like he's doing here, I'm sure they will fall over themselves to help
> him out. _ _ _ _ _ _ _

kalecoauto.com

--
DougW

Old November 25th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lee Ayrton

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, J. Clarke wrote:

> IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU RETARDED GET OF A SYPHILITIC JACKASS. Maybe

You misspelled "git".

Bye.

Old November 26th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
J. Clarke

Lee Ayrton wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, J. Clarke wrote:
>
>> IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU RETARDED GET OF A SYPHILITIC JACKASS. Maybe

> You misspelled "git".
>

> Bye.

Not in Yankeeland I didn't you pathetic cracker.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old November 26th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Trawler

"J. Clarke" > wrote in message
> Lee Ayrton wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, J. Clarke wrote:
>>
>>> IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU RETARDED GET OF A SYPHILITIC JACKASS. Maybe

>> You misspelled "git".
>>

>> Bye.

> Not in Yankeeland I didn't you pathetic cracker.

> --John
> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Take that big stick out of your ass dude, you're gonna blow a gasket.
Then you're going to need more than valve seals.
asshat....

Old November 26th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default I bet none of the morons posting here can suggest a good brand...

i think a moron is asking a stupid question?...whats wrong with
factory?ones?

writesoon!

Old November 26th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

overdose dude do us a favor!

writesoon!

Old November 26th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

i think he should see a shrink!or proctologist...

writesoon!