Eugene the Jeep tire covers (ten colors) and more

Old June 26th 13, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Eugene the Jeep tire covers (ten colors) and more

On Sunday, August 4, 2002 8:13:51 PM UTC-4, Clint Deal wrote:
> Nothing says "JEEP!" like Eugene the Jeep on a Jeep! We can get the
> covers in any size. We will also have a grill cover, license plate,
> shot glass (Please excuse the lousy photo. I only had a couple of
> minutes before the sample had to be mailed to King Features Syndicate
> for approval.), elegant stemware and more.
>
> http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep
>
> Retailer inquiries welcomed.
>
> Clint Deal

I am looking for Eugene tire cover for a 32" but will go larger is necessary; please contact me at

Old June 29th 13, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
News

On 6/29/2013 8:10 AM, PeterD wrote:
> On 6/26/2013 4:09 PM, wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 4, 2002 8:13:51 PM UTC-4, Clint Deal wrote:
>>> Nothing says "JEEP!" like Eugene the Jeep on a Jeep! We can get the
>>> covers in any size. We will also have a grill cover, license plate,
>>> shot glass (Please excuse the lousy photo. I only had a couple of
>>> minutes before the sample had to be mailed to King Features Syndicate
>>> for approval.), elegant stemware and more.

http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep

>>> Retailer inquiries welcomed.
>>>
>>> Clint Deal

>> I am looking for Eugene tire cover for a 32" but will go larger is
>> necessary; please contact me at ... <snipped>
>>

> You wouldn't really do business with a spammer, would you?

And you wouldn't really post your email address on usenet, would you?
Old June 30th 13, 04:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Budd Cochran[_2_]

"News" > wrote in message ...
> On 6/29/2013 8:10 AM, PeterD wrote:

http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep

>>> I am looking for Eugene tire cover for a 32" but will go larger is
>>> necessary; please contact me at ... <snipped>
>>>

>> You wouldn't really do business with a spammer, would you?
>>

> And you wouldn't really post your email address on usenet, would you?

In truth, you'd be amazed at how much your email address has already spread
out ... you do email, right?

Facebook?

Twitter?

Order online?

Have emails addressed to recipients in the USA where the NSA, better known
as (N)ormally (S)pies on (A)mericans, has been shown to be reading emails
under the guise of "national security"?

Then your email address might as well be on Usenet also.

Btw, my Yahoo.com address contains a minimum of info about me and "Budd" is
a nickname ... nothing for I.D. thieves to use.

--
Budd

Old July 18th 13, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
PeterD

On 6/29/2013 11:57 PM, Budd Cochran wrote:
> "News" > wrote in message ...

http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep

>>> You wouldn't really do business with a spammer, would you?
>>>

>> And you wouldn't really post your email address on usenet, would you?

> In truth, you'd be amazed at how much your email address has already spread
> out ... you do email, right?
>
> Facebook?
>
> Twitter?
>
> Order online?
>
> Have emails addressed to recipients in the USA where the NSA, better known
> as (N)ormally (S)pies on (A)mericans, has been shown to be reading emails
> under the guise of "national security"?
>
> Then your email address might as well be on Usenet also.
>
> Btw, my Yahoo.com address contains a minimum of info about me and "Budd" is
> a nickname ... nothing for I.D. thieves to use.

And as I'd hope that Mr. News realizes that is an email address that I
don't check. Everything going there gets deleted without ever being seen
by a live (or dead) person!

--
I'm never going to grow up.

Repost__012313__DVD 03 Fords - "1940 Ford 5-Window Coupe Full Moon Wheel Covers Mild Custom Fender & WSW Tire Metallic Red (2005 Dream C.jpg" 317.1 KBytes [email protected] Auto Photos 0 January 23rd 13 04:53 PM
Jeep 4-tire rotation Frank_v7.0 Jeep 13 July 26th 06 05:28 AM
Some free TJ parts... (Eugene, OR) Jeff Olsen 4x4 5 March 4th 06 08:46 AM
Free TJ parts (Eugene, Oregon area) Jeff Olsen Jeep 3 March 4th 06 04:00 AM
Jeep semi-custom covers for only 50 dollars free shipping Empirecovers.com Jeep 1 April 12th 05 04:22 PM