Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

Old October 23rd 05, 08:33 PM
Bret Ludwig

Default Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

That says it all. Ladies, those who wish they were, and misguided
commuters buy Libty. Even availability of a real off road vehicle
engine (except, being electronic, it isn't) isn't enough to get any
self respecting male past the appearance.

Old October 23rd 05, 08:37 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

My sixteen year old niece loves her lowrider:
http://www.billhughes.com/tascher/mandylibby.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 23rd 05, 08:43 PM
Bret Ludwig

ßill L. W. Hughes III wrote:
> My sixteen year old niece loves her lowrider:
> http://www.billhughes.com/tascher/mandylibby.jpg

Well, it beats the Kia. I take it she didn't get the CRD?

Old October 23rd 05, 09:00 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Diesels are too dirty and against the law here in God's country:
http://www.dieselnet.com/standards/us/light.html
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 23rd 05, 09:25 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Diesels are too dirty

the diesel engine is the future of transportation. i would also suggest
that the diesel engine is the backbone of america. be it truck or train,
most everything you buy reached you by a diesel engine.

> against the law here in God's country:
> http://www.dieselnet.com/standards/us/light.html

did you just say that california was god country? :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old October 23rd 05, 09:29 PM
Billy Ray

Bill,

How did it come to pass that you allowed her to get one rather than a proper
Jeep?

--
(remove SPAM)
2002 Jeep WJ 4 Liter Automatic

Old October 23rd 05, 09:42 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Of course. But if it wasn't for Mercedes invading our country with
these polluters the commercial driver would still be paying twenty five
cents a gallon.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 23rd 05, 09:44 PM
Coasty

Yes, but it is still a girly car with all the pink frillies. A friend who
works at the local $tealership says that 90% of the libby sales are for
women and about 50% are bought by women and the other 40% are bought by men
for women so in my book it makes it a girly car.

--
Coasty

Remove the SPOOGE to reply

Old October 23rd 05, 09:51 PM
jbjeep

"Silly boys....

....Jeeps are for Girls!"

HA!

On 23 Oct 2005 12:33:05 -0700, "Bret Ludwig" > wrote:

>>That says it all. Ladies, those who wish they were, and misguided
>>commuters buy Libty. Even availability of a real off road vehicle
>>engine (except, being electronic, it isn't) isn't enough to get any
>>self respecting male past the appearance.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi in UK Dori A Schmetterling Chrysler 4 June 2nd 05 10:22 PM
What is a TJ? Brian Foster Jeep 23 January 22nd 05 07:06 AM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 03:22 PM
Chrysler to show Jeep pickup and "FirePower" sports car concepts inDetroit MoPar Man Chrysler 4 December 10th 04 08:45 PM