Wrong way on I-270: Drivers faced death head-on

Old December 28th 08, 09:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics

Default Wrong way on I-270: Drivers faced death head-on

On Dec 27, 6:12*am, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
> Six injured as vehicles swerve to avoid car headed toward them
> Saturday, *December 27, 2008 3:13 AM
> By Elizabeth Gibson
> THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH
>
> A man identified as Baltazar Altunar, 21, caused crashes that injured
> six people and himself.
> The cheery packages strewn across the south Outerbelt by a tumbling
> sport-utility vehicle have been cleared from the road, but victims of a
> wrong-way driver are still picking up the pieces of a traumatic
> Christmas morning.
>
> A man in a white Nissan Maxima drove west about 5 miles against
> eastbound traffic, striking at least three cars and prompting two more
> to swerve off the road and crash. Six people were injured, and the
> Maxima driver nearly died.
>
> A fake Ohio ID and Mexican driver's license identified him as
> 24-year-old Altunar Baltazar, Franklin County Deputy Steve M.
> Fickenworth said. However, a man at the driver's West Side home said the
> driver's name is Baltazar Altunar and he is 21.
>
> http://dispatch.com/live/content/loc...8/12/27/wrongw...

Over 2,000 Americans are butchered by illegal alien drivers yearly.

ted
Old December 28th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics
Raymond O'Hara

> wrote in message
Over 2,000 Americans are butchered by illegal alien drivers yearly.

which leaves about 55,000 killed by legal American drivers.

Old December 28th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 01:36:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:

>On Dec 27, 6:12*am, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
>> Six injured as vehicles swerve to avoid car headed toward them
>> Saturday, *December 27, 2008 3:13 AM
>> By Elizabeth Gibson
>> THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH
>>
>> A man identified as Baltazar Altunar, 21, caused crashes that injured
>> six people and himself.
>> The cheery packages strewn across the south Outerbelt by a tumbling
>> sport-utility vehicle have been cleared from the road, but victims of a
>> wrong-way driver are still picking up the pieces of a traumatic
>> Christmas morning.
>>
>> A man in a white Nissan Maxima drove west about 5 miles against
>> eastbound traffic, striking at least three cars and prompting two more
>> to swerve off the road and crash. Six people were injured, and the
>> Maxima driver nearly died.
>>
>> A fake Ohio ID and Mexican driver's license identified him as
>> 24-year-old Altunar Baltazar, Franklin County Deputy Steve M.
>> Fickenworth said. However, a man at the driver's West Side home said the
>> driver's name is Baltazar Altunar and he is 21.

http://dispatch.com/live/content/loc...8/12/27/wrongw...

>Over 2,000 Americans are butchered by illegal alien drivers yearly.
>
>ted

Really? And exactly where did you get those figures? According to all
sources available, there is no agency that tracks this statistic. But
let's say you're right. Let's also assume that the number of illegals
is about 20 million - not the underestimated 12,000,000 or the
overestimated 30 million. Now do the math - seems we're better off
with more illegals driving than a bunch of drunk Bubbas. Of course
mine is a ridiculous argument - just like yours is patently stupid.
But, but...........they shouldn't be here. Hmmmm, seems they are here
and must be dealt with so what is your suggestion? Some mass
deportation? Oh yeah, that'll work. With the mass unemployment it
seems to me that there should be a few 'gringos' lining up for temp
construction and agricultural work. These pay $15-20 an hour here in
Sonoma County, but I don't see many (if any) non-Hispanics lining up
for the jobs either at the plaza or the local hiring hall.

WB Yeats
Old December 28th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Dec 28, 5:28*am, "Raymond O'Hara" >
wrote:
> > wrote in message

> Over 2,000 Americans are butchered by illegal alien drivers yearly.

> which leaves about 55,000 killed by legal American drivers.

Most years the highway deaths are around 40,000. This year it appears
it will be more like 36,000 due to the economy.
Old December 28th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics
Dave Head

wrote:

>>On Dec 27, 6:12*am, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
>>> Six injured as vehicles swerve to avoid car headed toward them
>>> Saturday, *December 27, 2008 3:13 AM
>>> By Elizabeth Gibson
>>> THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH
>>>
>>> A man identified as Baltazar Altunar, 21, caused crashes that injured
>>> six people and himself.
>>> The cheery packages strewn across the south Outerbelt by a tumbling
>>> sport-utility vehicle have been cleared from the road, but victims of a
>>> wrong-way driver are still picking up the pieces of a traumatic
>>> Christmas morning.
>>>
>>> A man in a white Nissan Maxima drove west about 5 miles against
>>> eastbound traffic, striking at least three cars and prompting two more
>>> to swerve off the road and crash. Six people were injured, and the
>>> Maxima driver nearly died.
>>>
>>> A fake Ohio ID and Mexican driver's license identified him as
>>> 24-year-old Altunar Baltazar, Franklin County Deputy Steve M.
>>> Fickenworth said. However, a man at the driver's West Side home said the
>>> driver's name is Baltazar Altunar and he is 21.

http://dispatch.com/live/content/loc...8/12/27/wrongw...

>>Over 2,000 Americans are butchered by illegal alien drivers yearly.
>>
>>ted

>Really? And exactly where did you get those figures? According to all
>sources available, there is no agency that tracks this statistic. But
>let's say you're right. Let's also assume that the number of illegals
>is about 20 million - not the underestimated 12,000,000 or the
>overestimated 30 million. Now do the math - seems we're better off
>with more illegals driving than a bunch of drunk Bubbas. Of course
>mine is a ridiculous argument - just like yours is patently stupid.
>But, but...........they shouldn't be here. Hmmmm, seems they are here
>and must be dealt with so what is your suggestion? Some mass
>deportation? Oh yeah, that'll work.

Its blindingly easy. Just pass a law that says _ANYONE_, we don't care who the
hell you are, that hires an illegal alien or continues to employ an illegal
alien is going to jail for 30 days, no exceptions. Doen't matter if you're
Bill Gates or what - hire one, or fail to fire one, you're going in the can.

Watch them self-deport 'cuz the only place they have a ghost of a chance of
being able to buy some food is in Mexico, 'cuz they won't have any money as
long as they're here.

Old December 28th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics

wrote:

http://dispatch.com/live/content/loc...8/12/27/wrongw...

>>>Over 2,000 Americans are butchered by illegal alien drivers yearly.
>>>
>>>ted

>>Really? And exactly where did you get those figures? According to all
>>sources available, there is no agency that tracks this statistic. But
>>let's say you're right. Let's also assume that the number of illegals
>>is about 20 million - not the underestimated 12,000,000 or the
>>overestimated 30 million. Now do the math - seems we're better off
>>with more illegals driving than a bunch of drunk Bubbas. Of course
>>mine is a ridiculous argument - just like yours is patently stupid.
>>But, but...........they shouldn't be here. Hmmmm, seems they are here
>>and must be dealt with so what is your suggestion? Some mass
>>deportation? Oh yeah, that'll work.

>Its blindingly easy. Just pass a law that says _ANYONE_, we don't care who the
>hell you are, that hires an illegal alien or continues to employ an illegal
>alien is going to jail for 30 days, no exceptions. Doen't matter if you're
>Bill Gates or what - hire one, or fail to fire one, you're going in the can.

Sure thing. Now who will do the grunt work in agriculture? At the
hotels? Yup - that's very well thought out - NOT. I can just see all
the execs at Conagra and Radisson doing the perp walk.

>Watch them self-deport 'cuz the only place they have a ghost of a chance of
>being able to buy some food is in Mexico, 'cuz they won't have any money as
>long as they're here.

Actually many are self-deporting at present due to the rotten economy.

>> With the mass unemployment it
>>seems to me that there should be a few 'gringos' lining up for temp
>>construction and agricultural work. These pay $15-20 an hour here in
>>Sonoma County, but I don't see many (if any) non-Hispanics lining up
>>for the jobs either at the plaza or the local hiring hall.

Do you wish to tell me who will do the work that the casual temp labor
is now performing? There are no 'citizens' lining up for it at
present. I'm not against deporting these illegals - just wondering
what will happen after they've left. Maybe all the burger flippers
performing hard labor? Not in a thousand years.

WB Yeats
Old December 28th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics
necromancer[_4_]

SFB spewed::

>Most years the highway deaths are around 40,000. This year it appears
>it will be more like 36,000 due to the economy.

Too bad you weren't among them, though it wouldn't surprise me on bit
if you contributed to a few of those deaths, you blood guzzling super
patriot retard.

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend indicates that it
drives sleepy on a routine basis

"The main purpose is to wake up dangerous psychos who
drive while sleepy."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/j3hxa
Message ID:
Old December 28th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics
S'mee

On Dec 28, 2:36*am, wrote:

Tell me mr. troll wannabe. Who gives a flying **** at a rolling
doughnut how many loser cagers out there get killed by others of their
ilk?

I really wish MORE cagers would get killed on the roads out there.
Olde. young, rich, poor etc. I don't CARE one bit as LONG as more die
in '09 than '08. The messier the better as it's cruel for any of them
to end up more brain dead than before the accident. People who drive
cars are as a whole unthinking and uncaring and not very good people.
Smash them, bash them, crush them, mash them, burn them to a
crisp...it's all they deserve.

The scum of america all drive cars, mini-vans, pickups and SUV's. The
rest of us ride...

If they don't care...why the **** should I?
--
Keith
Old December 28th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics
S'mee

On Dec 28, 11:06*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Dec 28, 5:28*am, "Raymond O'Hara" >
> wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message

> > Over 2,000 Americans are butchered by illegal alien drivers yearly.

> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----------------------------------------

> > which leaves about 55,000 killed by legal American drivers.

> Most years the highway deaths are around 40,000. *This year it appears
> it will be more like 36,000 due to the economy.

Pity I was hoping it would go to 100,000.. Less fat *******s and ****s
on the roads for '09
--
Keith
Old December 28th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics
Dave Head

wrote:

http://dispatch.com/live/content/loc...8/12/27/wrongw...

>>>Really? And exactly where did you get those figures? According to all
>>>sources available, there is no agency that tracks this statistic. But
>>>let's say you're right. Let's also assume that the number of illegals
>>>is about 20 million - not the underestimated 12,000,000 or the
>>>overestimated 30 million. Now do the math - seems we're better off
>>>with more illegals driving than a bunch of drunk Bubbas. Of course
>>>mine is a ridiculous argument - just like yours is patently stupid.
>>>But, but...........they shouldn't be here. Hmmmm, seems they are here
>>>and must be dealt with so what is your suggestion? Some mass
>>>deportation? Oh yeah, that'll work.

>>Its blindingly easy. Just pass a law that says _ANYONE_, we don't care who the
>>hell you are, that hires an illegal alien or continues to employ an illegal
>>alien is going to jail for 30 days, no exceptions. Doen't matter if you're
>>Bill Gates or what - hire one, or fail to fire one, you're going in the can.

>Sure thing. Now who will do the grunt work in agriculture?

Hawaii doesn't seem to need economic slaves (illegal aliens) to do pineapples,
so I guess we can do farming without them, too. If we can't, then we'll import
that crop from Mexico where they can continue to do the same thing without
being _HERE_. Meanwhile, we'll grow something that can be harvested
mechanically.

>At the
>hotels?

Hey, tough - maybe they'll have to employ some teenagers. And with 6.75%
interest now, 8% instantly if the big 3 go under, and probably double digit a
few years after that, there shouldn't be a problem getting help.

>Yup - that's very well thought out - NOT.

Yeah, it is. They're international trespassers. They don't be long here.
Period. They should go back where they came from. Period.

>I can just see all
>the execs at Conagra and Radisson doing the perp walk.

Whatever it takes. There will be help - they just may have to pay more for it.
They might have to automate some things, and figure out how _not_ to do some
things, etc.

>>Watch them self-deport 'cuz the only place they have a ghost of a chance of
>>being able to buy some food is in Mexico, 'cuz they won't have any money as
>>long as they're here.

>Actually many are self-deporting at present due to the rotten economy.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch...

>>> With the mass unemployment it
>>>seems to me that there should be a few 'gringos' lining up for temp
>>>construction and agricultural work. These pay $15-20 an hour here in
>>>Sonoma County, but I don't see many (if any) non-Hispanics lining up
>>>for the jobs either at the plaza or the local hiring hall.

>Do you wish to tell me who will do the work that the casual temp labor
>is now performing?

Either bona fide Americans or _legal_ resident aliens will do it, or it won't
get done. Somebody may have to rething "temp" labor, and actually hire someone
and (gasp) have to give them benefits and unemployment insurance and etc.,
instead of sidestepping all that and abusing some people that are at a
disadvantage.

>There are no 'citizens' lining up for it at
>present.

Hell no, they're not. That's 'cuz the wages are gauged to people who can be
abused because of their legal status with respect to their presence. Gosh,
some chiseling contractor may actually have to play by the rules, and hire real
Americans, and PAY THEM, to get the contract to completion. And he's not
going to get the luxury of docking them a half hour for being 2 minutes late,
because these will be Americans, not economic slaves.

>I'm not against deporting these illegals - just wondering
>what will happen after they've left. Maybe all the burger flippers
>performing hard labor? Not in a thousand years.

Burger flipping is easy? Maybe compared to some foundary work, I suppose. I
think a lot of the burger flippers are too young, tho, right?