134a Refrigerant

Old August 16th 05, 04:29 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >
> > That doesn't mean that you can't give us a
> > simple explanation of what an arcsin does,
> > does it? Unless, of course, you don't have
> > a clue... such a simple function! Put in a
> > sin, get out an angle...
> >
> > Keep it up! Hearts and minds tumble when
> > you speak your trash. Ossification of the
> > cranium... leads to neo-conism. You're a
> > con-head!
> > __
> > Steve

> inverse sine
> ArcSin[z] = (-I) Log[I z + Sqrt[1 - z^2]]
> Now go back to sucking off the government, you free loading loser.

But do you *understand* it, Bill? BTW,
thanks for Iraq.
__
Steve
"i recognize my limitations and
immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate
Old August 16th 05, 04:48 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> t...

> >>Liar.

> > Lack of any response noted. Balls busted.

> those were YOUR words, liar.

But you had to lie again, and say:
<>
ALL you said was:

"> What is that, High Mobility Coupling?"
</>

Patently a lie, since I showed the original
post:
<>
What is that, High Mobility Coupling? Like a big double-thick
steel-braided hose? We had two of those on the radiotelescope
dish (they always come in pairs in your line of business!).
Do you mean the coupling is in a pinch, or that you're in
a pinch to replace it?
</>

You lie, like a dog.

> > Things are starting to look bad for you

>more bull**** smoke

and lies, as well. Down the tubes, Nate.

> > And of course, I posted this way back
> > on July 5:

> irrelevant.

Not irrelevant when it shows you *LYING*.
You *LIED*. You're a proven *LIAR*.

> >> lol and its WRONG! :-)

> > We no longer believe a damn thing
> > you write

> lol....youre speaking for yourself

Yeah, and that's plenty, let me assure
you. And I speak the truth, and know
of which I speak... in contrast to you.

> > when
> > you referred to the three-port device?

> i never referenced this as having anything to do with our discussion,

liar.
> i simply mentioned they existed and that you couldnt handle discussing

them.

Another lie! You said the two valves were
for regulating the flow and the bypass!
What a numbskull!

> >> lol so now youre recommendation changes yet AGAIN! :-) first you say
> >> two
> >> valves and a pipe to regulate pressures

> > Never said it

> liar. your implication was clear.

Nope... you can't connect two valves
and a pipe, and end up with a Y
arrangement... it's physically impossible.
Maybe you're not lying here... just incredibly
dense.

> >> hey ****ing dumbass, you still have to regulate bypass to maintain

> > condensor
> >> pressure.

> > We no longer believe a thing you write.

> and youre still pitifully wrong.

Doesn't matter... you have no credibility.
I wouldn't let you work on my toenail clippers.
__
Steve
"i recognize my limitations and
immediately own it (sic). " -- Nate
..

Old August 16th 05, 07:45 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> Cryogenic refrigeration is not
> refrigeration!

no ****. its what ive been telling you. doesnt matter, you know jack ****
about either. :-)

> They still won't save you

they werent intended to save me. they were intended to choke you and they
did just that. :-)

>> im not qualified to speak with authority

> OK, now we're starting to get somewhere!

...and neither are you.

> But it does not give you qualifications in
> atmospheric science

ditto.

>> it is NOT what i asked you for!

> I don't give a damn what you asked for...

TRANSLATION --> "youre right, nate"

>> no. i discussed it to show the extent of your foolishness.

> Hook, line, and swivel!

exactly. it was quite successful as you jumped right on and tried to LIE
your way through.

>> lol your example is totally foolish!

> Trust... we no longer trust you.

TRANSLATION --> "youre right, nate."

>> lol no. it shows your _lack_ of knowledge. i gave you the FCC, and

> clearly
>> stated that the CC stood for "cycle controller". cryo uses no type of

> cycle
>> controller, _at all_. the process is completely different.

> As you can see, I didn't bite for your trick
> question.

LIAR! you couldnt find anything on it so you just never answered me. :-)
if you knew anything about cryo refrigeration you would have known
immediately that it uses no type of cycle controller. you lied about your
qualifications, and i exposed you. :-)

> So? Is cryo now refrigeration?

no. its cryogenic refrigeration. totally different process and principle,
totally different science.

>> > You complete IDIOT! The expansion valve
>> > controls the condensor pressure by *releasing*
>> > pressure at the *outlet*.

>> you ****ing fool. the expansion valve regulates EVAPORATOR pressure.

> And nothing happens *behind* it? Dumbass.

NO. the condensor pressure is regulated only by the pressure of the
compressor discharge. you were WRONG and the diagram i linked you to
clearly shows it. the expansion valve has NOTHING to do with regulating
condensor pressure. ive also quoted your STUPID statement above where you
try to explain that the expansion valve regulates condensor pressure.
BUWAHAHA!!!!! :-)

>> and besides, even in high ambient you have to regulate the bypass or the
>> refrigerant will distribute equally causing low condensor pressures.

> No bypass.

you fool, thats what the HMC does. you had better learn at least a little
bit about what you speak of.

>> > You didn't say Uncle.

>> TRANSLATION --> "i have no response"

> You still didn't say Uncle!

and you still have no response. why? because youre WRONG and i busted you.
your lies will carry you no farther. tell us again how an expansion valve
regulates condensor pressure. BUWAHAHA!!!!! :-)

> I said:
> Doesn't there have to be a valve in the system?
>
> You said:
> there is already a full valve system in place to do just that.
>
> You imply that all refrigerant systems have
> this valve.

you need to specify which valves you reference. there are all types of
valves and all but sealed systems have them. what valve are you asking
about fool?

> So is there an FCC in cryo, or not?

lol.....yeah, you know cryo. <rolling eyes> BUWAHAHA! :-)

> 1.) I didn't ask about 'in a pinch'.

LIAR! you asked about it only after your lies and bull**** were exposed.
it was a red herring, a desperate and pitiful attempt at save face on your
part and i exposed you, liar.

> 2.) Cryo system has FCC..

WRONG. i threw it at you to watch you choke, and then pointed it out that
it had none to expose your bull**** and you sunk like a rock. :-)

> 3.) Challenge has -30 ambient spec..

my challenge to you clearly stated -30, liar. :-)

> 4.) He told me first about optionality of HPC.

liar. i told you what it was and you choked on it. :-)

> 5.) Claimed I used valves for regulation..

LIAR. you did. it was only after i pointed out how foolish your "tow
valves and a pipe" are that you changed your story.

> 6.) Claimed 2 valves and piece of pipe could
> sub for three-port device...

LIAR. that was yours. i just think its so pitiful that its funny. lol

..
> 7.) Claimed 3-port device simplest HPC implementation...

LIAR! show me boy.

> 8.) Claimed all refrigerant systems have retention valving...

LIAR. show me where i stated such. i said all refrigeration systems with
HPC's (we were discussion them at the time) had the valves they need to pump
themselves down into their own recievers. you liar.

> 9.) Claimed certification necessary to work on
> cryo systems...

show me otherwise, liar.

> 10.) Claimed I never had a job servicing cryo systems...

lol...you didnt. :-)

> 11.) Claimed cryo not refrigeration..

its not.

> 12.) Claimed helium supply and return not
> 'working pressures'... lie.

TRANSLATION --> "i dont know enough about cryo to have a clue about what
youre asking for, nate" :-)

> What can tomorrow only
> bring, but more lies?

only if you responde with more lies, liar.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old August 16th 05, 07:46 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> Better yet! No words at all... and
> no lying!

you wouldnt know how to post without lying, liar.

Old August 16th 05, 07:51 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
>> those were YOUR words, liar.

> But you had to lie again, and say:

sorry liar. all i did was quote your lies. if they hurt, to bad. :-)

> Not irrelevant when it shows you *LYING*.

you pathetic little liar. you choked stevie. from your "two valves and a
pipe" to your "expansion valve regulates condensor pressure" (BUWAHAHA!)
youve choked. :-) its been a sincere pleasure to expose your ignorance,
boy. :-)

> Yeah, and that's plenty, let me assure
> you.

lol......an assurance coming from a liar. no thanks. :-)

> And I speak the truth, and know
> of which I speak... in contrast to you.

LOL! on which count? your two valves and a pipe? on the expansion valve
controlling condensor pressure? BUWHAHAHA! :-)

> Another lie! You said the two valves were
> for regulating the flow and the bypass!

LIAR! those were YOUR valves liar. youre the STUPID **** that was going to
stand on the roof 24/7 regulating the pressures. :-)

> Nope... you can't connect two valves
> and a pipe, and end up with a Y
> arrangement

it was YOUR stupid arrangement liar. all i did was tell you how foolish it
was. "two valves and a pipe" BUWAHAHA!

> Doesn't matter... you have no credibility.

lol....ok, so the expansion valve doesnt regulate the evap pressure just
because i said so? lol.....what a stupid liar.

Old August 17th 05, 03:15 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >
> > But do you *understand* it, Bill? BTW,
> > thanks for Iraq.

> You are like that Mother blaming her
> son's death on President Bush,
> you don't have a clue! What a loser!

I could *never* have the courage and
forthrightness of a Cindy Sheehan...
I can only aspire to that level.

You, on the other hand, spin and
weasel like any other Neo-Con
faced with past mistakes.
__
Old August 17th 05, 03:46 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> >Everyone listen! Cryogenic refrigeration is not
> >refrigeration! English language changed! Film
> >at 11!

> no ****. its what ive been telling you.

Film at 11!

> > They still won't save you... you're still hiding
> > behind them. The same thing will happen again,
> > and you *know* it.

> they werent intended to save me. they
> were intended to choke you and they
> did just that.

Hiding still.

> >> im not qualified to speak with authority

> > OK, now we're starting to get somewhere!

> ..and neither are you.

OK... c'mon, just a little farther...

> > But it does not give you qualifications in
> > atmospheric science

> ditto.

You agree that you speak from no
authority on atmospheric science?
My job here is almost done!

> >> it is NOT what i asked you for!

> > I don't give a damn what you asked for...

> TRANSLATION --> "youre right, nate"

I really don't. Choke on it.

> >> no. i discussed it to show the extent of your foolishness.

> > Hook, line, and swivel!

> exactly. it was quite successful as you jumped right on and tried to LIE
> your way through.

I only see one person stonewalling
and lying here... and I ain't lookin'
at me.

> >> lol your example is totally foolish!

> > Trust... we no longer trust you.

> TRANSLATION --> "youre right, nate."

See what I mean?

> >> lol no. it shows your _lack_ of knowledge. i gave you the FCC, and

> > clearly
> >> stated that the CC stood for "cycle controller". cryo uses no type of

> > cycle
> >> controller, _at all_. the process is completely different.

> > As you can see, I didn't bite for your trick
> > question.

> LIAR! you couldnt find anything on it so you just never answered me.

As you (and everyone else) can see, I didn't
bite for your trick question. More TLA's?
Poop. Quit hiding, act like a man!

> > So? Is cryo now refrigeration?

> no. its cryogenic refrigeration. totally different process and

principle,
> totally different science.

So both don't involve cooling via the expansion/
evaporation of a working medium? What a maroon!

> >> you ****ing fool. the expansion valve regulates EVAPORATOR pressure.

> > And nothing happens *behind* it? Dumbass.

> NO. the condensor pressure is regulated only by the pressure of the
> compressor discharge.

Which goes up and down depending on the
position of the TEV. Not that I care... the thing
will work without regulation, as I stated before.

> >> and besides, even in high ambient you have to regulate the bypass or

the
> >> refrigerant will distribute equally causing low condensor pressures.

> > No bypass.

> you fool, thats what the HMC does. you had better learn at least a little
> bit about what you speak of.

No bypass in the simplest HPC implementation.

> >> TRANSLATION --> "i have no response"

> > You still didn't say Uncle!

> and you still have no response.

And you still didn't say Uncle!

> > I said:
> > Doesn't there have to be a valve in the system?
> >
> > You said:
> > there is already a full valve system in place to do just that.
> >
> > You imply that all refrigerant systems have
> > this valve.

> you need to specify which valves you reference. there are all types of
> valves and all but sealed systems have them. what valve are you asking
> about fool?

Obviously I'm talking about a sealed system,
right? When I say that the entire system must
be evacuated in order to work on it, then that
certainly implies a sealed system!

More lies and bull****...

> > 1.) I didn't ask about 'in a pinch'.

> LIAR! you asked about it only after your lies and bull**** were exposed.
> it was a red herring, a desperate and pitiful attempt at save face on your
> part and i exposed you, liar.

We can all read... how many times must I say that?
The post I quoted, showing you lying, was my
first post in regard to your challenge to Jeff.
Merely reading it makes that obvious... why must
you lie so? Oh, that's right... congenital defect.

> > 2.) Cryo system has FCC..

> WRONG. i threw it at you to watch you choke, and then pointed it out that
> it had none to expose your bull**** and you sunk like a rock. :-)

Does not change that fact that you lied.
You are not to be trusted.

> > 3.) Challenge has -30 ambient spec..

> my challenge to you clearly stated -30, liar. :-)

Again, all read here. No challenge in that post...
the -30 in parenthesis, with a 'such as' in front.

> > 4.) He told me first about optionality of HPC.

> liar. i told you what it was and you choked on it. :-)

Again a big lie... after you gave me the *brand name*
that 'HMC' stood for, I responded without googling
anything. At that time, I guessed that the 'headmaster'
was used to expand the operating temperature, like
the TEV is. Turns out that I was right on target...
after I googled and found HPC literature, my second
post (before your response!) mentioned the optionality.

> > 5.) Claimed I used valves for regulation..

> LIAR. you did. it was only after i pointed out how foolish your "tow
> valves and a pipe" are that you changed your story.

Again a big lie... I've pointed out that I was envisioning
a two-port system without bypass... the valves were
there to allow closing off the shunt for eventual replacement
of the HPC. Go back and read it all, if you dare.

> > 6.) Claimed 2 valves and piece of pipe could
> > sub for three-port device...

> LIAR. that was yours. i just think its so pitiful that its funny. lol

> > 7.) Claimed 3-port device simplest HPC implementation...

> LIAR! show me boy.

I've already quoted it for all to see.

> > 8.) Claimed all refrigerant systems have retention valving...

> LIAR. show me where i stated such. i said all refrigeration systems with
> HPC's (we were discussion them at the time) had the valves they need to

pump
> themselves down into their own recievers. you liar.

You never gave such a modifier... you change
from one system to another at will. Not to
be trusted.

> > 9.) Claimed certification necessary to work on
> > cryo systems...

> show me otherwise, liar.

Peek at my resume, if you can get a copy!

> > 10.) Claimed I never had a job servicing cryo systems...

> lol...you didnt. :-)

Call up NRAO.... you can legally do that,
you know. Verify my dates of employment.

> > 11.) Claimed cryo not refrigeration..

> its not.

See? He's still claiming it!

> > 12.) Claimed helium supply and return not
> > 'working pressures'... lie.

> TRANSLATION --> "i dont know enough about cryo to have a clue about what
> youre asking for, nate" :-)

'Round about #12, I quit caring... you
are not to be trusted with anything.

> > What can tomorrow only
> > bring, but more lies?

> only if you responde with more lies, liar.

and now he's turning French! Watch that
twitch, Nate!
__
Old August 17th 05, 03:55 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> >> those were YOUR words, liar.

> > But you had to lie again, and say:
> > <>
> > ALL you said was:
> >
> > "> What is that, High Mobility Coupling?"
> > </>
> >
> > Patently a lie, since I showed the original
> > post:
> > <>
> > What is that, High Mobility Coupling? Like a big double-thick
> > steel-braided hose? We had two of those on the radiotelescope
> > dish (they always come in pairs in your line of business!).
> > Do you mean the coupling is in a pinch, or that you're in
> > a pinch to replace it?
> > </>
> >
> > You lie, like a dog.

> sorry liar. all i did was quote your lies. if they hurt, to bad.

?? Are you congenitally deficient? Read the above
again!

> >> irrelevant.

> >Not irrelevant when it shows you *LYING*.
> >You *LIED*. You're a proven *LIAR*.

> you pathetic little liar.

At this point, it doesn't matter if I choked
or not... you're obviously lying, as all
can see.

> > And I speak the truth, and know
> > of which I speak... in contrast to you.

> LOL! on which count? your two valves and a pipe? on the expansion valve
> controlling condensor pressure? BUWHAHAHA! :-)

We don't trust you anymore... simple
as that.

> > Another lie! You said the two valves were
> > for regulating the flow and the bypass!

> LIAR! those were YOUR valves liar. youre the STUPID **** that was going

> stand on the roof 24/7 regulating the pressures. :-)

Temper, Nate! You're the one regulating the
two valves, one in, and one out, of a straight
piece of pipe... for whatever reason.

> > Nope... you can't connect two valves
> > and a pipe, and end up with a Y
> > arrangement

> it was YOUR stupid arrangement liar. all i did was tell you how foolish

it
> was. "two valves and a pipe" BUWAHAHA!

And there you are, up on the roof,
twisting the valves.

> > Doesn't matter... you have no credibility.

> lol....ok, so the expansion valve doesnt regulate the evap pressure just
> because i said so? lol.....what a stupid liar.

Get your bull**** straight... condenser or
evaporator? We can *all* see that the
TEV regulates the evap pressure... or
are you lying just for the sake of it?
Sometimes (mostly!) I wonder... and
it really doesn't matter, you don't have
to regulate the condenser pressure if
you put up with less ambient swings.
__

Old August 17th 05, 03:58 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > Better yet! No words at all... and
> > no lying!

> you wouldnt know how to post without lying, liar.

He had to go and spoil it... silence is
your friend, Nate. It's the only time you
actually make sense! Point out the lie
in my post above...
__

Old August 18th 05, 12:01 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Casey Austin Sheehan, volunteered to serve his country, even
re-enlisting after the war started and volunteering for the rescue
mission in which he and six others were killed last year. A Real
American, something you'll never be!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/