'93 ZJ Toe-In Specification

Old January 13th 05, 06:14 AM
Kevin in San Diego

Has anyone ever seen a re used cotterpin fail and cause a problem? That
being said I have a little drawer full of new ones.
KH

Old January 13th 05, 06:41 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Really? I can't imagine anything less than an sixteenth of an inch
toe-in on a straight axle, and an eighth works best for my hot rods:
http://www.billhughes.com/xjAlign.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 13th 05, 06:54 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yes, everyone should have an assortment handy:
http://www.billhughes.com/cotterpin.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old January 13th 05, 09:16 AM
Dave Milne

I've seem legs crack off, but not cause a problem. My main objection is that
they are frequently a ba$tard to get out of the hole the next time.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

newsloFd.63$jp.14@fed1read01...

Old January 14th 05, 12:41 AM
Kevin in San Diego

Yeah, I learned the vice grips and hammer technique when I was quite young
lol.
KH

k...