Any Dune Buggy gurus out there?

Old September 8th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Any Dune Buggy gurus out there?

> wrote in message

>I'm sure it was your own breath from all the **** you keep talking.

>it seems like the only thing that ever comes out of your mouth.

is that similar to the time you said that joan's car "could have easily been
a showcar like all my work"?
or when you said the car had "no bondo" in it?
or on your invoices where you said you cut out all rust and replaced with
*metal*?
or.... well you see, i could go on, but there's really no need.

Old September 8th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Sep 7, 8:05�pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >I'm sure it was your own breath from all the **** you keep talking.
> >it seems like the only thing that ever comes out of your mouth.

> is that similar to the time you said that joan's car "could have easily been
> a showcar like all my work"?
> or when you said the car had "no bondo" in it?
> or on your invoices where you said you cut out all rust and replaced with
> *metal*?
> or.... well you see, i could go on, but there's really no need.

look for me to run for president in 2012.
Old September 8th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 7, 8:26*pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
> It occurs to me that if Mario *had* a wife that was 3 1/2 feet tall with
> a flat head the two of them would look like a damned pair of bookends

That would be some damned ugly bookends.
Old September 8th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
On Sep 7, 8:05?pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >I'm sure it was your own breath from all the **** you keep talking.
> >it seems like the only thing that ever comes out of your mouth.

> is that similar to the time you said that joan's car "could have easily
> been
> a showcar like all my work"?
> or when you said the car had "no bondo" in it?
> or on your invoices where you said you cut out all rust and replaced with
> *metal*?
> or.... well you see, i could go on, but there's really no need.

<>look for me to run for president in 2012.

I'm guessing that, as usual, you won't answer the simple question... typical
of someone that *can't* answer the question...