RSC back up!

Old June 14th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

Default RSC back up!

RSC is back up!
Old June 14th 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
rms[_2_]

> RSC is back up!

woot! http://racesimcentral.com/

rms

Old June 14th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"rms" > wrote in message
>> RSC is back up!

> woot! http://racesimcentral.com/
>
> rms

And now the server is overloaded. A bit of a launch day rush no doubt.

Old June 14th 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_5_]

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "rms" > wrote in message
>>> RSC is back up!

>> woot! http://racesimcentral.com/
>>
>> rms
>>

> And now the server is overloaded. A bit of a launch day rush no doubt.

As slow as ever. And do I seriously have to agree to the so-called "terms"
every time I a new forum for the first time?

I think that what took RSC so long to get back up is because they spent most
of the time writing up these "terms."

If RSC spent less time worrying about setting all these rules and let things
go, they'd have less trouble. People tend to bicker and then forget about
it.

When going to RSC, I feel like I'm entering a war zone where I have to abide
by some Geneva Convention.

It's going to be the same old thing, only worse.

(Yeah, I know what the typical response will be-- "if you don't like the
place don't go to it.")

Alan

Old June 14th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jeffareid

> And do I seriously have to agree to the so-called "terms" every time I'm at a new forum for the first time?

< General rule #5:
< All serious complaints about staff or users should not be
< publically posted by members.

So non serious complaints about staff are OK then?

RSC is the only racing forum I know of that uses a public warning
system, with their yellow and red card system, branding their
members with the equivalent of a forum "Scarlet Letter" by having
a warning icon avatar added to every post ever made by the victim
member.

Old June 15th 09, 07:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

That's the sort of thing only a **** would do.

Old June 14th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jeffareid

>>> RSC is back up!
> And now the server is overloaded. A bit of a launch day rush no doubt.

Combined with people promoting it at various places such as RAS ...

Who is David Fisher? I recall an incident with Dennis Leary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVyhXlPCI4Q&fmt=18