RSC to be shutdown and archived

Old December 28th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David G Fisher's Left Testicle

Default RSC to be shutdown and archived

I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay moderation system.

Old January 4th 10, 07:04 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Niles Anders[_1_]

David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
> I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay moderation system.

I agree, this was no longer a place where a critical eye could be cast
on "things SIM racing." It was a special interest party for a few
dickheads and the main guy over there was leading the censorship. Good
riddance.
Old January 4th 10, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
>> I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay moderation system.

> I agree, this was no longer a place where a critical eye could be cast on
> "things SIM racing." It was a special interest party for a few dickheads
> and the main guy over there was leading the censorship. Good riddance.

What was his user name. I had a couple of altercations with him and thought
he was a stupid ****.

Old January 7th 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Niles Anders[_1_]

I'd have to log on to tell you that but he was a European living in SE Asia.

David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:

> "Niles Anders" > wrote in message
>> David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
>>> I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay moderation
>>> system.

>> I agree, this was no longer a place where a critical eye could be cast
>> on "things SIM racing." It was a special interest party for a few
>> dickheads and the main guy over there was leading the censorship. Good
>> riddance.

> What was his user name. I had a couple of altercations with him and
> thought he was a stupid ****.

Archived footage from the California 480 demolition Carl Rogers Driving 0 July 4th 08 06:08 AM
Archived footage of I-880/CA-262 construction Carl Rogers Driving 0 July 4th 08 05:11 AM
Engine shutdown rigger Corvette 2 August 3rd 07 06:37 PM
'96 XLT V8 Speaker Shutdown The Ranger[_2_] Ford Explorer 2 March 5th 07 04:38 PM
Help, car shutdown while driving vdu[_1_] Technology 19 September 11th 06 05:15 PM