So, I'm looking to get back into GPL online...

Old February 11th 10, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default So, I'm looking to get back into GPL online...

OK, turned off AA and Aniso and it seems to work fine, G25 seen and
calibrated great. Tried OGL and got a flashing screen so went back to
D3D at 1600x1200.

Old February 16th 10, 10:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr T

On Feb 11, 9:55*am, GaryR > wrote:
> OK, turned off AA and Aniso and it seems to work fine, G25 seen and
> calibrated great. Tried OGL and got a flashing screen so went back to
> D3D at 1600x1200.

These links about GPL display issues might also help:

http://www.autostalk.com/automotive-...gl-471248.html
http://www.motorsportfotos.co.uk/for...?t=90&page=206

Regards,
Mike.
Old February 16th 10, 10:42 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr T

On Feb 16, 7:35*pm, Mr T > wrote:

> These links aboutGPLdisplay issues might also help:
>
> http://www.autostalk.com/automotive-...?t=90&page=206
>
> Regards,
> Mike.

Oh ... and I find the new rasters (v2.5) quite good if the other links
don't help:
http://forums.speedgeezers.net/index...howtopic=31402

Regards,
Mike.