Father Of The VW Beetle

Old April 7th 12, 09:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_28_]

Default Father Of The VW Beetle

Ve know where you live!!!!
"KWW" > wrote in message
> As I recall some payment was made to the fellow to go ahead and quiet the
> dispute over design issues but either before or after that the German Govt
> (war-time govt) "convinced" all claims to be dropped against Porsche.
> KWW
> On 4/3/2012 10:45 PM, John wrote:
>> I,m sure it was in a "VW Trends' but couldnt find it in my old mags. Jan
>> was right though, I,m sure that was the bloke mentioned.
>> "Jan > wrote in message
>>> Now this is out o fmy memory so I may have some of it wrong, but I think
>>> Porsche was at least accused of "stealing" Hans Ledwinka's (Tatra
>>> designer) designs to make the early KDF wagen designs.
>>>
>>> Jan

> --- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
> ---

God The Father 10-13-79 [email protected] Technology 1 July 23rd 10 06:52 PM
Father Tells Daughter to Walk Home - She dies of exposure - Father charged w murder Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 13 January 3rd 09 08:36 PM
My Father's Dream Karrie Antique cars 0 November 12th 04 09:50 PM
FATHER NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS! tranch Antique cars 1 August 3rd 03 10:11 PM