Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

Old July 16th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

Default Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

"Mike Smith" > wrote in message
> Sal wrote:
>>
>> My answer may have been incorrect as I'm not sure if the GTI W12 Twin
>> Turbo will go into production.

> Gee, ya *THINK*? What *ever* made you think that a chopped-up *******
> abomination like that was ever going to be anything but a one-off? Anyone
> with half a brain could've told you that. But you're so wrapped up in
> your little fantasy world that you couldn't the blatantly obvious. Grow
> up, dude.

Let him babble. Remember, this guy says to use 1000 hp you have to have
4-wheel drive. I guess that's why you see all those 4WD dragsters.

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Old July 19th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
bill kolofa

And where is the "Vonderbar" W-12 from the VAG? Dead on arrival. That's
where it is.
Audi A4,A6,Passat = 8 ball joints per front end. A very poorly
engineered/executed multi-link suspension.
The platform strategy propagates mistakes.
Now the good stuff. Quattro.
BK

ups.com...

Old July 21st 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Jim Behning[_1_]

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:25:22 -0400, Mike Smith
> wrote:

>Jim Behning wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:51:31 -0400, Mike Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> No duh. But what you *said* was that "the Passat is made by Audi".
>>> That statement is false. And the article you cited doesn't even address
>>> the issue; it talks about cars to be built by *Skoda*. Why can't you
>>> just admit you were wrong?

>> I did not state I was right or wrong. What I suggested is that I
>> doubt that the plant workers wear a VW hat one day, a Skoda hat
>> another day and a Audi hat another day. The badge on the car might
>> change but who assembles the car does not. So is the question "What is
>> the definition of make?" Does make means engineered or does make mean
>> assembled?

><sigh> Regardless of the answers to any of the above, *Audi does not
>manufacture the Passat*. Yes, there is a lot of platform sharing in the
>VWAG family, but the simple fact remains that *Audi does not manufacture
>the Passat*. Boy, it must really be bothering you to be wrong about
>this, huh?
>
>> So answer me this, who make the the Toyota Corrolla and the Pontiac
>> Vibe? They roll off the same assembly line in California.

>Both cars are made by NUMMI, a joint venture between GM and Toyota.
>Which has nothing to do with the fact that the Passat is manufactured by
>VW in VW plants, and *not by Audi*.

Yes it bothers me that I am wrong. Not a lot though. What bothers me
is that I cannot find production figures easily which I am
unfortunately sure would prove me wrong. I did see Emden as the
production source on a Passat at the US VW dealer the other day. I
have not visited an Audi dealer to see if the manufacturing plant was
listed. I happened to be there for a brake light switch recall on my
car. I have had my tail between my legs for a week fearing Mean Mike.
;-(

Try as I might obfuscation is not working on Mike. It is not working
on me either. Hey Mike, have you found any sources that do not require
a membership fee that list manufacturing sites and production numbers
for major automobiles? This would be to humor my desire for nerd
statisitics. Production numbers for the Corvette are bit easier to
find and one plant. They do use just one plant over the years for the
Corvette or has it moved around?
Old July 22nd 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
Mike Smith

Jim Behning wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:25:22 -0400, Mike Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> Jim Behning wrote:
>>> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:51:31 -0400, Mike Smith

>>> I did not state I was right or wrong. What I suggested is that I
>>> doubt that the plant workers wear a VW hat one day, a Skoda hat
>>> another day and a Audi hat another day. The badge on the car might
>>> change but who assembles the car does not. So is the question "What is
>>> the definition of make?" Does make means engineered or does make mean
>>> assembled?

>> <sigh> Regardless of the answers to any of the above, *Audi does not
>> manufacture the Passat*. Yes, there is a lot of platform sharing in the
>> VWAG family, but the simple fact remains that *Audi does not manufacture
>> the Passat*. Boy, it must really be bothering you to be wrong about
>> this, huh?
>>
>>> So answer me this, who make the the Toyota Corrolla and the Pontiac
>>> Vibe? They roll off the same assembly line in California.

>> Both cars are made by NUMMI, a joint venture between GM and Toyota.
>> Which has nothing to do with the fact that the Passat is manufactured by
>> VW in VW plants, and *not by Audi*.

> Yes it bothers me that I am wrong. Not a lot though. What bothers me
> is that I cannot find production figures easily which I am
> unfortunately sure would prove me wrong.

I'm not sure the burden of proof really works that way. Do you just go
around making random utterances, then expecting someone to prove you
*wrong*?

> I did see Emden as the
> production source on a Passat at the US VW dealer the other day. I
> have not visited an Audi dealer to see if the manufacturing plant was
> listed. I happened to be there for a brake light switch recall on my
> car. I have had my tail between my legs for a week fearing Mean Mike.
> ;-(

Um, I think maybe you need to get out more. Or at least away from Usenet.

> Try as I might obfuscation is not working on Mike. It is not working
> on me either. Hey Mike, have you found any sources that do not require
> a membership fee that list manufacturing sites and production numbers
> for major automobiles?

No, and I'm certainly not about to spend extra money over an argument in
a Usenet group.

> This would be to humor my desire for nerd
> statisitics. Production numbers for the Corvette are bit easier to
> find and one plant. They do use just one plant over the years for the
> Corvette or has it moved around?

FWIW, Wikipedia says: "It is built today exclusively at a General Motors
assembly plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky, but in the past it was built
in Flint, Michigan and St. Louis, Missouri."

--
Mike Smith
Old July 22nd 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

Default Unamazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

Sal,
As said before you are a ****in moron and you are making a fool out of
yourself in both news groups...

I did not say anything about SOLID I said I did not feel near the control as
I did in the Vette...

Before spouting off at the mouth any more go take a C5 or C6 for a test
ride and feel the control you have at your hands and the power under your
ass
Unless you have experience driving the cars you are talking about (the Vette
and the Passat) than shut the **** up...
And by the way there is not a comparison, one is a sports car and one is a
family
Sedan...

It looks like your family is wasting money on your collage education as you
are trying to compare apples to oranges.

You remind me of those ****wits that come and ask me for a job telling me
they are A+ certified and know everything about a computer but cannot even
install a hard drive.
(Lack of experience)

QUIT READING THE **** AND GO EXPERIENCE IT.

P.S. I will wait for a intelligent response, and if one is not giving you
shall be kill filed like the rest of the morons that come to Usenet trying
to talk about things they absolutely know nothing about...

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old July 22nd 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

Default Info on Sal

I see that he thinks he knows everything about everything and I am not the
only one calling him a moron, see quotes below hehehehehehe...
I will post more as I find more through google search... LMFAO
Know it all know nothing mother ****er heheheheheh...

On Jul 21, 12:45 pm, PiOhPah > wrote:
> Sal > wrote

roups.com:

> >> Well, you've gone from top-posting, to not including *anyones* text.

> >> Anyway, go get you one of those flat chested Jap women. To each his
> >> own.

> >> BTW,"Tens of millions"? lol- Hide quoted text -

> > Asian women aren't really flat chested, most of them have medium sized
> > breasts not too big and not too small.
> > The other thing that men like about Asian women is that they're the
> > most feminine and they're the least hairy women.
> > Hairyness is a very manly quality and women shouldn't be hairy.
> >http://china.kulichki.com/pictures/a...Asian_girl_044.
> > jpg All those women who you think have big breasts, that's not really
> > breast tissue, they're just fat like sumo wrestlers.

> Your blanket statements show how truely ignorant you are. Haved you
> measured every asian breast in the world? Where are these size statistics
> you are getting your knowledge from?
>
> A complete ****ing moron folks. move along, nothing to see here.- Hide
> quoted text

-

My stats are WELL DOCUMENTED. I already posted the link once and the
quoted text, and if you didn't see the link, that's not my fault.
http://www.hiraganatimes.com/hp/scen...iji233-1e.html

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old July 22nd 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

Sal

If some gay guy was sexually harrassing you the way Marcelles is
harrassing Kaysar, then would you punch him in the face? I think
Kaysar
is only putting up with it because Kaysar wants to show America
that
Moslems and Arabs are NOT anti-gay.
That being said, a gay guy hitting on you is one thing, but the
way
Marcelles is sexually harrassing Kaysar is way beyond reasonable
behavior.
Imagine a guy was harrassing Nikomis or Dianne like that, she'd
kick
him in the groin.
Howcome women are allowed to be violent when somebody sexually
harrassed them, but men are supposed to just put up with sexual
harrassment?
Look at Dr. Will being sexually harrassed too.
Women who were my managers who were way older than me and way to
ugly
for me have put their hands all over me even though I didn't
know them
that well, but if I'd have ever done that to a female coworker,
I'd
have gotten kicked in the groin, and probably sued.

Back to top

Barry T

On 25 Jul 2006 22:18:34 -0700, "Sal" >
wrote:

Quote:
[...]

You could use a good kick in the groin for this post..

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old July 22nd 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

Author: NBC
Date: Jun 2, 2007 15:22

"Sal" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> That's because there's also classism in the US as well as racism.

It sounds to me like you need more real world experience. You seem to
only
be parroting what you have heard from your liberal college professors.

> On Jun 1, 12:23 pm, The Horny Goat > wrote:
>> On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:50:29 -0700, Sal >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>White people are no more or less racist than other races...

Show full article (1.16Kb)

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old July 27th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

"The Wolf With the Red Roses" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:09:32 -0500, ZÿRiX > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>
>>I see that he thinks he knows everything about everything and I am not the
>>only one calling him a moron, see quotes below hehehehehehe...
>>I will post more as I find more through google search... LMFAO
>>Know it all know nothing mother ****er heheheheheh...
>>

> I wish folks would just stop responding to the youngin's ass. He's
> getting his info from some video game. Why even bother reading his
> ****, or responding to it?
> --

I have stopped I have him on my killfile list...

--
ZÿRiX