iRacing's poor customer service and is overpriced.

Old July 12th 09, 01:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
RobertMcTigue

Default iRacing's poor customer service and is overpriced.

After a year on the iracing service I find it to be fair at best. A
"premium service" price should produce "premium service". Paying for a
5 star hotel and getting 2 star service is iracing!! Aside from the
few glitches in the software, there protest system is setup so the
steward can talk down to you with no recourse of action ... when I
shell out almost $800.00 for content and use for the 1st year I would
not like to treated as if I'm a lair on a protests I could care less
about. I will no longer spend any of my money with iracing and would
warn anyone wanting to give irace a go you will be throwing your money
away with all the other great products out there.
Old July 12th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
None

RobertMcTigue wrote:
> After a year on the iracing service I find it to be fair at best. A
> "premium service" price should produce "premium service". Paying for a
> 5 star hotel and getting 2 star service is iracing!! Aside from the
> few glitches in the software, there protest system is setup so the
> steward can talk down to you with no recourse of action ... when I
> shell out almost $800.00 for content and use for the 1st year I would
> not like to treated as if I'm a lair on a protests I could care less
> about. I will no longer spend any of my money with iracing and would
> warn anyone wanting to give irace a go you will be throwing your money
> away with all the other great products out there.

So you lost one protest and your throwing in the towel?
Old July 12th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message
> After a year on the iracing service I find it to be fair at best. A
> "premium service" price should produce "premium service". Paying for a
> 5 star hotel and getting 2 star service is iracing!! Aside from the
> few glitches in the software, there protest system is setup so the
> steward can talk down to you with no recourse of action ... when I
> shell out almost $800.00 for content and use for the 1st year I would
> not like to treated as if I'm a lair on a protests I could care less
> about. I will no longer spend any of my money with iracing and would
> warn anyone wanting to give irace a go you will be throwing your money
> away with all the other great products out there.

You sound like a big baby. iRacing is better off without you.

Old July 12th 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
RobertMcTigue

On Jul 12, 10:26*am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
wrote:
> "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> You sound like a big baby. iRacing is better off without you.

Your more than welcome to pay for a service and enjoy it it you want.
My experience with them has been bad, not over a protest but the way I
was addressed! I guess they are better with out me or my money.
Old July 12th 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

wrote:
> "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

>> You sound like a big baby. iRacing is better off without you.

>Your more than welcome to pay for a service and enjoy it it you want.
>My experience with them has been bad, not over a protest but the way I
>was addressed! I guess they are better with out me or my money.

Ok, what did they say to upset you so?

Old July 12th 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
RobertMcTigue

On Jul 12, 11:40*am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
wrote:
> "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> On Jul 12, 10:26 am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
> wrote:
>
> > "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> Ok, what did they say to upset you so?

More in the way it's said and addressed, If I got to the Ritz Carlton
and stay even if I question something they say or a rule or practice
they have I don't like there still very nice ... even if I was rude to
them and being dismissed as if they pay me is not what premium service
is about ...ya know? It's about price for service I guess and to me I
would not go eat at a restaurant that has good food but crappy
service.
Old July 12th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

wrote:
> "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> On Jul 12, 10:26 am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
> wrote:
>
> > "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

>> Ok, what did they say to upset you so?

>More in the way it's said and addressed, If I got to the Ritz Carlton
>and stay even if I question something they say or a rule or practice
>they have I don't like there still very nice ... even if I was rude to
>them and being dismissed as if they pay me is not what premium service
>is about ...ya know? It's about price for service I guess and to me I
>would not go eat at a restaurant that has good food but crappy
>service.

You sure you weren't being a fussy demanding prick?

Old July 12th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
RobertMcTigue

On Jul 12, 2:43*pm, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
wrote:
> "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> On Jul 12, 11:40 am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
> wrote:
>

> > "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> > On Jul 12, 10:26 am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
> > wrote:

> > > "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> You sure you weren't being a fussy demanding prick?

I'm sure I was not being a prick ... maybe a bit fussy but hell .. for
as much as it cost...
Old July 12th 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

wrote:
> "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> On Jul 12, 11:40 am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
> wrote:
>

> > "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

> > On Jul 12, 10:26 am, "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
> > wrote:

> > > "RobertMcTigue" > wrote in message

>> You sure you weren't being a fussy demanding prick?

>I'm sure I was not being a prick ... maybe a bit fussy but hell .. for
>as much as it cost...

Can you post the correspondence?

Old July 13th 09, 04:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ronald Stoehr

You sure you are not a ****ing deranged troll?

Customer Service? XS11E[_1_] Mazda 8 May 22nd 07 08:52 PM
VW Customer Service - still awful D&LBusch VW water cooled 5 April 19th 07 02:21 AM
customer service Steve Byatt Alfa Romeo 19 April 3rd 06 12:24 PM
customer service Steve Byatt Alfa Romeo 0 March 27th 06 10:43 PM
customer Service Rick Ford Explorer 1 October 26th 05 03:22 PM