OT I'm not sayin'...... (warning: political content)

Old October 21st 04, 11:11 PM
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

Shaggie wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:51:40 +0300, Olli Lammi >
> wrote:
>
>>How about this one? HUORA!
>>
>> http://www.huora.org/

> Oh yeah!?!? How about this one!?!?!
> http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

HUORA . . . Fat Chicks in Party Hats . . . HUORA . . . Fat Chicks in
Party Hats . . .

I CAN'T DECIDE! Somebody HELP me!

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Old October 21st 04, 11:20 PM
Chris Perdue

>NEXTGENUSA@OPTONLINE

>Think about this- you can be drafted or join the Armed Forces at 18
>but you can't vote till you are 21, hmmm, nice plan.

bull****...at 18 you are legally an adult and can register to vote...
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old October 21st 04, 11:20 PM
Olli Lammi

Shaggie wrote:

> Oh yeah!?!? How about this one!?!?!
> http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

Yes. That's more like it.

---
Olli
Old October 21st 04, 11:26 PM
Chris Perdue

>NEXTGENUSA@OPTONLINE.

>American are free because we fight for our freedom.

> Anyone with half a brain after seeing the facts
>can see there is no reason to be in this war.

since we, as Americans, are "free, would you please refrain from your name
calling of those that have an opinion that differs from yours? we are all free
to form our own opinion...i think yours is wrong....and i do have an actual
entire brain(have had my cat scanned, "varsityblues")....
-------------------
Old October 22nd 04, 12:35 AM
John Connolly

I must remind our International participants that not all Americans belive
this rubbish.

John

Old October 22nd 04, 12:45 AM
Shaggie

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:35:30 -0600, "John Connolly"
> wrote:

>I must remind our International participants that not all Americans belive
>this rubbish.
>
>John

What rubbish? This?

"YOU MUST NEVER BE AFRAID TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! EVEN
IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!" BE PROUD TO BE AN
AMERICAN! BE PROUD OF OUR TROOPS!! SUPPORT
THEM!!! SUPPORT AMERICA!!

You don't believe you should never be afraid to do what is right? You
don't believe you should be proud to be an American? You don't think
you should be proud of our troops? You don't think you should support
them? You don't think you should support America? Just checking.
You weren't very clear and sounded more like you were just trying to
sound a bit "holier than thou" while you felt that you "must remind"
our International participants about what you don't belive <sic> in.

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old October 22nd 04, 01:03 AM
MUADIB®

This is a much better Sig line.

>"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
>off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

I like it much better than the old one you had.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old October 22nd 04, 01:11 AM
MUADIB®

>And you can definitely rent a car or truck. How do you think people move
>their crap to college?

Their parents rent it for them???

My best guess anyway.

Old October 22nd 04, 01:39 AM
Tim Rogers

"Michael Cecil" > wrote in message

> Well, it's been a while but when I went to college I rented a Ryder truck
> myself and I was 18. Maybe the rental companies have changed since then.

................You must be an old fart. They haven't been renting to 25 and
under's for a long time.

timmy (who knows all about being an old fart)

Old October 22nd 04, 01:54 AM
Kidd Andersson

>This is a much better Sig line.
>

>>"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You

>jump
>>off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

>I like it much better than the old one you had.

Thanks. I thought it was pretty funny myself.

Kidd